• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

My collection of .22LR dress up kits

Re: My collection of .22LR dress up kits

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: K9-</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By the way you act in belittling a person, I'd say you may have recent experience with the third grade. Perhaps when you and your classmates get tired of playing with clay dildos, you could give an example of a better final product.

K9- </div></div>

How about the final product being a real rifle instead of a plastic BB gun.... I can show you PLENTY of better final products!! As you are from WA, come on out to a match and I will even let you feel it!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: K9-</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are like wolves after blood. Hammering the guy for everything from how he should spend his money to chastising him for not having a safe. I bet a person could go through most of your garages or attics and find an ample amount of things you guys have bought over the years others would think was silly and or useless. Ask your wives.

As for all your comments about how nobody on the hide cares about looks, I call B.S. I see plenty of people stating they are looking for "tacticool" stocks for their rifles as are many of the rifles painted in various forms of camo. Do all the people who paint there weapons do so with the sole intent of having to hide in the brush?

There are places on the Hide for Defcon to show off his stocks just as there are places to discuss knives, shotguns, & Krylon paint.

There are over 60K members on the Hide. If all are as dedicated to long range precision as some of you state you have to be to post up on the Hide, Camp Perry should be plenty full this year.

K9-

</div></div>

+1 K9

I rekn they look shithot mate, well done.

I do not care what anyone has to say about them. I think they are cool. Sure some are crude but you have to make your self happy. Haters are going to hate. Past a few yds they look good.

Hell you know there is someone out there blasting a super expensive rifle to less distance than you are shooting your 22’s.

I would go to Camp Perry to put holes in paper but they make you single load your rifle. I bought a mag for a reason well two. First to make it look cool and the second is to have more rounds avialible.

f3e4607a.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kylemishaps</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah those feed lips are trouble. Which gen did you get? The first with the plastic tab is junk. The second was also bad because they did some plastic tab on the feed lips. The third gen was better but you have to shoot high velocity heavy grain bullets like the velocitors by CCI that shoot 40gr @ 1140fps. I use 25rd mags in my 10/22. Oh joy Kentucky pretty much has no gun laws. Lol </div></div>

i think i have the 2nd gen. i have to check. the 2nd gen has the metal feed lip right?

ya i wont buy remington ammo anymore

yea 25rd mags would be awesome in california.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rpk762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I would go to Camp Perry to put holes in paper but they make you single load your rifle. I bought a mag for a reason well two. First to make it look cool and the second is to have more rounds avialible.</div></div>

I really thought this thread had yielded about all it was gonna give up, and then this comes along.

With the second gen they replaced the locking tab with a metal one but put some tab on the feed lips that cause it the jam up. I've never seen any with metal lips, promag is kinda cheap. Lol. But if you have seen some please guide me because I have my third gen mag. I bought one of the first 1000 kits like a 1-1/2 year ago and I've been trying every damn mag they put out and all of them has had some sort of problem. Luckly with a bit of sandpaper and a razor blade I made a nice fit on my gen 3.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rpk762</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Past a few yds they look good. </div></div>

ha ha ha ha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rpk762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I would go to Camp Perry to put holes in paper but they make you single load your rifle. I bought a mag for a reason well two. First to make it look cool and the second is to have more rounds avialible.</div></div>

I really thought this thread had yielded about all it was gonna give up, and then this comes along. </div></div>

Yes! Now I'm full on crying!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rpk762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Past a few yds the average dick would not be able to tell the difference from a AK and a AR with a AK mag in the well. Hell most on this fourm do not know the difernce between a AK47 and a AKM. </div></div>

most on this forum could give two fucks less about the difference between a turd and a shiny turd

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rpk762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Past a few yds the average dick would not be able to tell the difference from a AK and a AR with a AK mag in the well. Hell most on this fourm do not know the difernce between a AK47 and a AKM. </div></div>

most on this forum could give two fucks less about the difference between a turd and a shiny turd </div></div>

A wise man once told me that one cannot shine a turd.