• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

My worst day yet of reloading, feel free to share

Re: My worst day yet of reloading, feel free to share

Just cracked open my new bottle of AR-Comp. Was pouring it into the chargemaster and forgot to close the drain!!!!!!!!!!!

This was after prepping 200 308 and 200 223 cases and my hands were hurting. Figured I would call it a day.

Can't say it was my worst, but it did suck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just cracked open my new bottle of AR-Comp. Was pouring it into the chargemaster and forgot to close the drain!!!!!!!!!!!</div></div>

Done that before....

I was reloading some pheasant loads for my 12 guage in my MEC press and when I tipped over the top of the press to add some primers(this is a nice feature of the MEC presses that allow you to essentially fold the press in half height wise). Well when I folded over the top half the plug on the shot reservoir came out. There went between 10-15 lbs. of no.8 lead shot all over my reloading bench and floor. Two years later I'm still finding shot all over the basement.

I was pissed to say the least.....

Wow, today this happened

Realized I ordered the wrong bullets so ithink no biggie. I'll just work up a new load before next weekend.

I then realize I'm short on brass so I'll pull a few bullets....

Well, the inirtia puller won't fit a magnum cartridge....

Then, I find out three of the four screws holding my tumblers motor on are missing nuts, and one bolt has snapped off.

So screw it I'll shoot my other rifle.....

Well the other rifle won't fit in the new stock I just bought and had express shipped to me so I could shoot rifle 1.....

Then my trimmer shorted and tripped my breaker when I turned it off.

We're just getting all the bad luck outta the way for the rest of you guys.