Oversized Chamber

results are in, received a LEE 6.5 CM FL die . the push into the die was much easier . then put that empty brass into the LR/AR 10 chamber .let the BCG fall, could not remove the brass using charging handle . brass was a bit stuck . then sized that brass in the FL SB die with no problems removing from gun's chamber . I have more than one RCBS JR press .the inconvenience is minnable going from one press to another .

Reactions: 45-90
results are in, received a LEE 6.5 CM FL die . the push into the die was much easier . then put that empty brass into the LR/AR 10 chamber .let the BCG fall, could not remove the brass using charging handle . brass was a bit stuck . then sized that brass in the FL SB die with no problems removing from gun's chamber . I have more than one RCBS JR press .the inconvenience is minnable going from one press to another .
What is the diameter of a fired cases at .200" from the base and at the shoulder-body junction?

While you kinda solved your problem for sizing a case where it can function again, it sounds like there's a LOT of movement is that sizing process, which will lead to short brass life.

I love those cheap Lee dies for that very purpose of altering, boring, facing, and cutting up on the lathe to size or partial size brass in standard and wildcat cartridges. They save time, having already been threaded. As you have found dies are not all the same and I have a bunch for the 308s I shoot. And several for the 6.5 CM including a Lee set...often an easy solution to sizing problems.