• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

New-ish neighbor put a harris-walz sign on his lawn

Milf Dots

Poontificator
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter
Oct 21, 2019
A gray haired older guy and his wife who have been here about two years, now have a harris-walz sign on their lawn. He lives about six houses away and around the corner so it's not in my field of view unless I go toward the back of the development- people walk, run, bicycle, walk dogs, etc. I don't know them except to wave or say hello... Next time I see them I'm going to be honest by telling them they're Nazis. I don't condone vandalism or harassment, but saying it one time is not a pattern and not illegal.

Other neighbors have just laughed at them, or given them the finger when walking by. It's making Americans feel good to use the softest of Dem tactics against them- no longer are Americans using the losing strategy of 'rising above it'. Street tactics are the way.

I like to talk to people like this and see what makes them tick. I like to ask what they like about Harris/Walz. The answers are usually interesting and ironically, the same reasons I'm voting for Trump/Vance. Makes me wonder where they get there information and how they think the left is going to do conservative things. Then, I can offer facts that they can check and see for themselves how the left is full of horse crap, even though I know they're too lazy to do it. Often, they just "don't like" Trump, or truly are Godless, pinko-commie, liberals. People are weird.

This situation is very simple and I already have devised a non violent, non destructive solution that is both funny and entertaining.
Go find yourself a good patch of poison oak, pick enough to grind and crush up to make a potent paste of toxicity.
Pull thier sign out of the ground and coat it thoroughly with the poison oak and leave it laying on the ground.
When said libtard dipshits find the sign on the ground of course they will feel compelled to put it back up.
By the time they figure out they have a healthy dose of poison oak on thier hands they will have already probably taken a piss or wiped thier ass or made something to eat, driven thier car, touched multiple door knobs in thier house you name it.
Viola social justice 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Put up a Trump-Vance sign in your yard and I guarantee that they will be there within minutes to chastise and convert you.
Beat me to it. Of course, if they do nothing and ignore it, kind of makes you an ass hole if you do something other than ignore them as well. I’m old enough to remember when the state of our nation and society was such that one could have political differences with a neighbor and still remain civil, at the very least. There was kind of an unspoken but nevertheless very real belief that we were all Americans first. Haven’t seen that since 9/11.
Those days appear to be gone forever.
“ Well, Mr. Franklin, what have you given us? “
“ A republic, madam, IF YOU CAN KEEP IT. “

Reactions: XP1K
A gray haired older guy and his wife who have been here about two years, now have a harris-walz sign on their lawn. He lives about six houses away and around the corner so it's not in my field of view unless I go toward the back of the development- people walk, run, bicycle, walk dogs, etc. I don't know them except to wave or say hello... Next time I see them I'm going to be honest by telling them they're Nazis. I don't condone vandalism or harassment, but saying it one time is not a pattern and not illegal.

Other neighbors have just laughed at them, or given them the finger when walking by. It's making Americans feel good to use the softest of Dem tactics against them- no longer are Americans using the losing strategy of 'rising above it'. Street tactics are the way.
Ask them how many Haitians they are going to take in like they are going to force the rest of us to do

I like to talk to people like this and see what makes them tick. I like to ask what they like about Harris/Walz. The answers are usually interesting and ironically, the same reasons I'm voting for Trump/Vance. Makes me wonder where they get there information and how they think the left is going to do conservative things. Then, I can offer facts that they can check and see for themselves how the left is full of horse crap, even though I know they're too lazy to do it. Often, they just "don't like" Trump, or truly are Godless, pinko-commie, liberals. People are weird.
I tried that on the reservation, nearly got pissed on. 😂

Just wait until your telling them congratulations they won.
Congrats homies
1727045288605.jpeg

Get your own signs made up,

"More tampons in men's bathrooms"
"I support gender mutilation in minors" etc

Walk over there in the dead of night, bang them in around their friends.

Sit outside at first light with a cup of java and watch the reaction of the other neighbours, take some pictures and enjoy the show.

See how long it takes the braindead fucks inside to realize something is up.

Get your own signs made up,

"More tampons in men's bathrooms"
"I support gender mutilation in minors" etc

Walk over there in the dead of night, bang them in around their friends.

Sit outside at first light with a cup of java and watch the reaction of the other neighbours, take some pictures and enjoy the show.

See how long it takes the braindead fucks inside to realize something is up.

Way too much work.

Burn their fucking house down.

Sirhr

Why not just ignore them and live your life?
They are voting to destroy the country steal our money guns and freedom and bring in more of these pet biological weapons they love so much. Fuck them

Be a shame if the wiring was bad in that house and sparked with them in it

This situation is very simple and I already have devised a non violent, non destructive solution that is both funny and entertaining.
Go find yourself a good patch of poison oak, pick enough to grind and crush up to make a potent paste of toxicity.
Pull thier sign out of the ground and coat it thoroughly with the poison oak and leave it laying on the ground.
When said libtard dipshits find the sign on the ground of course they will feel compelled to put it back up.
By the time they figure out they have a healthy dose of poison oak on thier hands they will have already probably taken a piss or wiped thier ass or made something to eat, driven thier car, touched multiple door knobs in thier house you name it.

My father used to spray skunk scent juice in the grill of coworkers cars he didn’t like.

Worked real well in the summer months

Put up MAGA signs.

I'd advise you to wear elbow length rubber gloves while collecting, crushing the plants and while applying the concoction or this is what you're hands will look like if you even remotely allergic.
IMG_20230729_213249845.jpg
IMG_20230729_151135384.jpg

I did some grinding/welding on my bush hog deck last summer and that's how figure I was exposed to it. Not sure if it was oak or ivy or both.
The thing had been sitting unused for a year prior to me working on it.
That Urushiol is some potent stuff.
Took most of two weeks to run its course and then all the skin peeled off my hands.
Might want to wear a mask too so you don't inhale the vapors.

Last edited:
I'd advise you to wear elbow length rubber gloves while collecting, crushing the plants and while applying the concoction or this is what you're hands will look like if you even remotely allergic.
View attachment 8507988View attachment 8507989
I'm fully aware of the side effects and consequences of such plants that cause contact dermatitis and know how to use them to ill effect.