• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

New-ish neighbor put a harris-walz sign on his lawn

I do apologize for inferring you are a Christian. Never heard a non-Christian wish anyone a blessed day. After your diatribes, no one will ever make that mistake. Thanks for the info
Never been down south I'm guessing.
If not keep it that way you will live longer.
I almost feel sorry for things like you, almost.
But again have a blessed day.

Reactions: Charmingmander
Typical responses when when folks like this are challenged to support their statements. Unable to do so, they attempt to denigrate those that challenged them to support their statements.

Politicians don't care about you, your family, your income or your freedoms. They want your vote so they can continue trekking up Mt. Popularity. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
yes. that's why donald trump is running for president, he just wants popularity 🙄.
he surely wasn't popular or wealthy before running for office and nearly being assassinated multiple times.

Reactions: 101st and XLR308
yes. that's why donald trump is running for president, he just wants popularity 🙄.
he surely wasn't popular or wealthy before running for office and nearly being assassinated multiple times.
You can't explain anything rational to a libtard that breathes from thier asshole.
Not a jab at you @Bcamos just a generalization.

as this guy points out, they are all brainwashed with lies from the left.

Dude that is solid but the only thing that will help libtards is if they wash thier mouth out with buckshot.
There is no fix for what is completely broken.
It saddens me to say that but at some point you just have to scrap something that is beyond repair and start over.

Dude that is solid but the only thing that will help libtards is if they wash thier mouth out with buckshot.
There is no fix for what is completely broken.
It saddens me to say that but at some point you just have to scrap something that is beyond repair and start over.
can't find the video, but when liberals are offered a chance to see the entire charlottesville video, most refuse and run away.
they don't want to know the truth.

Back to the ops question. I have a Harris / walz sign just south of me. I had a Trump sign a week before his went up. All was good for 3 days and the Trump sign disappeared. I got another Trump sign put it up and coated the edges with Never Seize and then a camera to watch. That night the Trump sign was down and the camera recorded the event. Hilarious, as the first thing he did was wipe his hands on his pants.

can't find the video, but when liberals are offered a chance to see the entire charlottesville video, most refuse and run away.
they don't want to know the truth.
That was my whole point and the reason I said it saddens me.
You can't fix something that is beyond repair and just have to start over at some point.
Unfortunately we have some of those assholes here spreading thier disease and falsehoods were they aren't welcome but it's a semi free country and I get it.
There just isn't enough of us checking them when it matters and I truly hope they all get all the clot shots they need and die off in short order.

Back to the ops question. I have a Harris / walz sign just south of me. I had a Trump sign a week before his went up. All was good for 3 days and the Trump sign disappeared. I got another Trump sign put it up and coated the edges with Never Seize and then a camera to watch. That night the Trump sign was down and the camera recorded the event. Hilarious, as the first thing he did was wipe his hands on his pants.
Blue grease works well also.

Also try this
D5FC3075-4834-4CA0-AE74-57CA1FE1318D.jpeg

It’s like silicone that doesn’t dry. Label says “causes substantial but temporary eye damage “ lmao. Get some dust pepper flakes to spindle on it also

I was having them steal them. I assume the above ended up all in their car

Reactions: S Roche and XLR308
I have a friend with those rainbow signs ready to deploy next to WHATEVER for Harris yard signs.

They say “In this house, we’d rather die than own a gun!”

I can’t wait
What's better than advertising you are weak and an easy target.
Live long and eat well my friends.
The weak will inherit nothing.

I know who my neighbors are that are card carrying pedo nazi's, and while I don't actively participate in violence against them, I know that if I saw some crimeys taking their shit and preparing to burn their house down, I would make zero effort to stop them, let alone call anybody to report it, in fact i'm likely to have a case of sudden onset of "Ididn'tseeshititis", while lounging in my comfy zero gravity chair with a bag of marshmallows at the ready.

While that may seem petty, I have no doubt that they would do the same for me. The disdain is mutual i'm sure.

How fucking weak are those Kumasi/waltz idiots that they have to steal signs from other people’s yards. These people are mentally ill morons.

Wow, why can’t we just let people decide who and what they want to vote for without being called yahtzees.
because at a certain point, it makes you wonder if they really are freedom hating yahtzees who want to trans your kids and burn your church.
it's hard living in a society with people who literally hate your values. I don't know my neighbors because I'm sure many are far far too liberal for my taste. plus I can't see them anyways so I don't care.

Reactions: Milf Dots
. You’ve assumed a lot about people you don’t know. And it’s not hate because someone doesn’t agree with you, unless you force it to that level, which it sounds like you’ve already decided it’s there by default. If they hadn’t put out the sign, you would never have known and would be willing to accept them without that knowledge. I’m not interested in hating, or feeling hated by half the country like that.

Where’s that AZ guy. See this is how the left acts. They call out orange man bad but this is the only perception that “the right” has of lefties. Why? Because this is purportedly all they act like, while they call us terrorists and blah blah. How do you reason with that? Seriously? Where is that homie?
You believe I am "left"? Never voted for a Dem president in my life, since voting for Ford in 76. I do not agree with burning people's home or destroying their property or any of the other illegal activities supported here because they posted a sign supporting a candidate that the perp doesn't like. And that makes me "left"? Makes me a sentient human being that knows right from wrong.

. You’ve assumed a lot about people you don’t know. And it’s not hate because someone doesn’t agree with you, unless you force it to that level, which it sounds like you’ve already decided it’s there by default. If they hadn’t put out the sign, you would never have known and would be willing to accept them without that knowledge. I’m not interested in hating, or feeling hated by half the country like that.
I'm the OP and I'll assume you're replying to me... I'm in my 50s and I've lived long enough to know that dems and rinos are Nazis who DGAF about our republic or constitution.

I'm also wise enough to know that if the biden regime's disastrous results being seen, heard, felt, and experienced first hand, aren't enough to break through the mental block all dems and rinos have- then nothing will.

I simply don't have the desire to pretend they're anything more than the Nazis we all know they are. Fuck 'em.

But like I stated in the first post, I'll tell them who they really are one time- and ignore them after that.

Reactions: Expert684
I'm the OP and I'll assume you're replying to me... I'm in my 50s and I've lived long enough to know that dems and rinos are Nazis who DGAF about our republic or constitution.

I'm also wise enough to know that if the biden regime's disastrous results being seen, heard, felt, and experienced first hand, aren't enough to break through the mental block all dems and rinos have- then nothing will.

I simply don't have the desire to pretend they're anything more than the Nazis we all know they are. Fuck 'em.

But like I stated in the first post, I'll tell them who they really are one time- and ignore them after that.