• Fast is Fine, Accuracy is Final

New tee just dropped. Shop now!

Grab yours

New-ish neighbor put a harris-walz sign on his lawn

IMG_4342.jpeg

I see people's constitutional rights as something to be protected. Many here do not see it that way, and they want to deny those rights to anyone they disagree with. As an American, a veteran, and rational human being, I do not understand the attitude.
The way to fix it is do not participate in the bullshit, and call out those that do. If you do not call others out, you are in effect participating. That is all "we" can do.

The Constitution is not a suicide pact. And constitutional rights, per the democrats, are not absolute. So there.

I’m not going to allow them to violate my rights while hiding behind theirs.

The Constitution is not a suicide pact. And constitutional rights, per the democrats, are not absolute. So there.

I’m not going to allow them to violate my rights while hiding behind theirs.
Just how is a neighbor violating your rights by a vote xx sign in their yard ? That is the topic of the thread I believe although it has morphed into how to destroy the old couple as savagely as possible .

Sloporch,

People on the left who put up political signs are virtue signaling to everyone around them that it’s open season on republican signs. So people sneak around stealing Republican signs until only the democrat signs remain. If a republican steals a democrat sign he is arrested and prosecuted with extreme prejudice.

This is where we are at. So people fantasize about retribution. None of them would do it. Only people on the left would do stuff like that.

Sloporch,

People on the left who put up political signs are virtue signaling to everyone around them that it’s open season on republican signs. So people sneak around stealing Republican signs until only the democrat signs remain. If a republican steals a democrat sign he is arrested and prosecuted with extreme prejudice.

This is where we are at. So people fantasize about retribution. None of them would do it. Only people on the left would do stuff like that.
You’re just making up stories and fictional depictations about them is all.

My neighbors across the street are a little different. The Minnesota tag was the first clue.
Then the Harris sign went up.

Probably in response to the Trump
Flag I fly most days. lol.

If they don’t bother me, I won’t bother them. However i did consider feeding the dog some fried chicken and going for a walk after midnight.

• Wow
Reactions: sloporsche
My neighbors across the street are a little different. The Minnesota tag was the first clue.
Then the Harris sign went up.

Probably in response to the Trump
Flag I fly most days. lol.

If they don’t bother me, I won’t bother them. However i did consider feeding the dog some fried chicken and going for a walk after midnight.
you might as well join some others and eat the dog too

Just how is a neighbor violating your rights by a vote xx sign in their yard ? That is the topic of the thread I believe although it has morphed into how to destroy the old couple as savagely as possible .
I respect people's right to vote for whomever they want. The operative word there is "people." Commies aren't people. They should be dropped out of helicopters, not given ballots.