New Labradar LX

It’s not even so much (to me) about the product as it is about their absolute refusal to do any updates/improvements including one of the shittiest apps I have ever tried to use. Failing to function was the least of it. Locking up my phone AND the chrono itself just infuriated me.

Wanna provoke it…try to delete a shot in a series from the app.

What a POS.

Reactions: Texascbr
It’s not even so much (to me) about the product as it is about their absolute refusal to do any updates/improvements including one of the shittiest apps I have ever tried to use. Failing to function was the least of it. Locking up my phone AND the chrono itself just infuriated me.

Wanna provoke it…try to delete a shot in a series from the app.

What a POS.
I think the only thing is does is give you a BC? Otherwise, the Garmin crushes it.

Reactions: Baron23
Labradar failed business 101. Assume you have a captive audience, treat them like crap then act surprised when a new entrant arrives with something better. This would be a great college case study if not for the issue of being gun related.

I was great at getting by with all the Labradar quirks but I will be damned if I can quickly forget how little regard they had for me and other customers who paid handsomely for their product. Garmin is a known quantity and in the years I’ve dealt with them never a bad experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: biggershooter