New Purchase?

I've got tons of Custom high end builds in the collection, I'm looking for something factory out of the box that would be fun to evaluate.
Since you seem to like KAC, why not an SR-15, MOD 2, LPR?

It has a somewhat lighter contour Kreiger barrel than the MOD 1, but I've never seen a full evaluation of the MOD 2.

I have a MOD 1 with the slighter heavier Kreiger barrel & the UXR 3.1 handguard; the MOD 2 also has an M-LOK handguard.

Mine is good for an out of the box gun, doing 10 shots under MOA, eats anything, functions 100%.

But obviously, anything KAC is surely not cheap anymore, not that it ever was really cheap.

MM

It has a somewhat lighter contour Kreiger barrel than the MOD 1, but I've never seen a full evaluation of the MOD 2.

I have a MOD 1 with the slighter heavier Kreiger barrel & the UXR 3.1 handguard; the MOD 2 also has an M-LOK handguard.

Mine is good for an out of the box gun, doing 10 shots under MOA, eats anything, functions 100%.

But obviously, anything KAC is surely not cheap anymore, not that it ever was really cheap.

MM

I've had a few over the years.

MM

KAC doesn't make the LPR anymore.

Reactions: BurtG
Hey Guys..

I'm looking to pick another rifle but I'm running low on ideas. Precision and reliability are still the main priorities, but I'm open to any ideas and was hoping y'all may know something I don't.

Here is a list of what I already own or have already done extensive testing on, also a few I'm not interested in at all.

Right now the only Large Frame rifle I can think of that would be worth buying is the Geissele MRGG. For a Small Frame the RD-15 LPR, but if I were to buy the LPR I'd probably pull the .223 Proof Research SS barrel and install a 18" - 20" Bartlein in 6ARC.

Own / Tested

JP LRP-07 / LRI-20
JP SCI-20

Seekins SP10 / SP10M

KAC SR25 APR 20"
KAC SR15 16"

Every Larue rifle, Large and small Frame.

LMT MWS .308 / 6.5 Creedmoor

Hk MR762A1

Daniel Defense DD5 .308 / 6.5 Creedmoor

GAP10 / GAP15

No Goes..

Anything POF
LWRC Reaper
SCAR 17 / 20

Thanks,

Jake
Seekins 6ARC or LMT 6ARC

Thank you all for the suggestions, but I'm really trying to find something that isn't your typical AR.

Anyone have any time behind the Sig MCX Spear Or Sword international ?
Yes on the Spear. It’s. Ok. Was more fond of it initially. Now. Ok. 277 would be fun to play with if the price of the good ammo wasn’t $5/rnd. A Spear with 13.5 277, 13.5 6.5cm and a 13.5 8.6BLK barrels would make for some fun stuff.