• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

New RAD TAC Latch for the Badger M5

Re: New RAD TAC Latch for the Badger M5

Now THAT is a nice piece of kit right there, Randy!!! Looks like it would be a lot less likely to get snagged or otherwise get in the way.

Tagged for the upcoming release!

Well..... Ill take a few when you get them up and running! If I outfit all of my rifles. I will be doing this for hours to replace them all!

Very nice.

Cool name too.
wink.gif

It is funny you post this today. There was a pissing match yesterday on how the mag release on the Badger is "too big" and will get in the way/cause problems.

Well we have a solution for them.

Looks good BTW.

GG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mavrick10_2000</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks good Randy. Wonder how close CDI bottom metal is to the M5 and if this would fit properly? </div></div>

It wouldn't fit.

Do you sell or know of anywhere to buy, Badger DM with AD TAC Latch installed. In others words, do I need to buy them separately at their individual prices? Or I can buy unit at reduced cost? Thanks.

VERY NICE!! Ill put it to the test this weekend. Operates easily by dropping trigger finger to the tab. It is long enough that it has plenty of leverage. Doesnt require as much pressure as i thought it would.

041b5af7.jpg

51e4801d.jpg

e12c02cd.jpg

9d03688f.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelstrom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will these work with the Manners mini chassis? </div></div>The above pictures that Todd posted are in the mini chassis. Think that they will work just fine, will know for sure by the end of the weekend. We are looking at offering them as a add on option for new orders on the mini chassis.

Dude! That RAD!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KyW9864AXVk"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KyW9864AXVk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>