• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

New rifle stock for Savage Mark-II

BV700P

Private
Minuteman
May 17, 2008
I just ordered a new target/Bench style stock for my Savage Mark II-FV from Richards Gunstocks. They had a good selection of stocks and can't wait to install it. Should take 8 weeks for delivery. I'll post my review of the stock when I get it.

Re: New rifle stock for Savage Mark-II

I hope yours is in better shape than mine is, i got one for a savage 93 and i have put over 20 plus hours trying to get it to look nice still have about that much more and maybe I will be GTG

Was the stock you got for your savage 93 from Richards? He advertises a 99% Press Fit Inlet for the laminted stocks.

o yeah action dropped right in, It was the EXTRAMELY horrible tool chatter from crappy machining the stock it was EVERY thing but the stock. but hopefully i was just a lemon, and you get a beautiful stock, what colors you get?

So I cancelled my order with Richards Stocks and got one from Chris Wallis (wallisforge.com).

It was just what I was expecting. Workmanship and fit was perfect and I am setting up all the accessories on it now. I'll post photos and range results soon.