• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

nfl did it again

I was almost checked out but my Bears had just about the most promising offseason of all time. If they shit the field up and miss on another fucking QB it’ll be quite a while before I come back

To play devil's advocate, if you're not a "ratings family", no one's gonna know if you watch or not. You're not hurting or help them by watching or not. Just don't give them money, don't pay extra to watch them, don't support the companies paying for ad space and you can still watch.

Fuck pro (and most college) sports. Entitled ego-maniacs charged with providing bread and circus acts for their viewers. This would be a much better country if people spent half the time (and money) on their family, positive activities, or just being switched on to what's going on in the world that do on foos' ball.

I haven't watched a football game in 15+ years, and don't plan to ever again. In fact, I don't watch any televised sports since liberals pretty much ruined every sport with their woke bullshit.
I was slowly coming back because i believed the kneelers contracts were gone but now its just poop again wrapped in a hoodrat song . Boycott back on and more trips to barnes n noble .....the savages just ruin everything they touch