• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

Ok... so what if?

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
So I am a bit politically-astute.

But I have no idea what happens if Brandon drops out at this stage...

What happens? He is the primary winner.

Super delegates? What about states that are closed? How does a 'latecomer' manage to even get on ballots? What is the path?

I still think that they will stand with the spud... but what if he quits, pisses on a CNN reporter, Gets caught fondling a 10-year-old in a shower to do debate prep.... Whatever. And has to drop out.

How does someone 'else' get onto the ballot. Can it happen? Do they just let The Donald (er... President The Donald) into the WH?

Just wondering.

Sirhr

Interesting point I heard from a talking head on the news yesterday is Biden has $200M campaign donations which can’t be transferred to another candidate….haven’t checked validity of that but if true it might have a bearing on which way Dims go.

From what I've learned, the only way things can move forward smoothly if he drops out is if Harris becomes the nominee. That's because she's already on hte ticket. The Dems don't want that.

But short of that, everything turns into a clusterfuqked mess. States get lost, Delegates get held hostage to Biden's whim. Their war chests are supposed to be returned to the specific donors. The list goes on.

Small wonder the Dems are collectively shitting their pants.

If he stays it only affirms how corrupt the political system has become. I do not like the popular hush it makes it easier for us to win. Short memories forget Trump more than likely won last time but like AG Paxton said they stopped counting ballots election night to figure out how many to cheat with to allow Joe a victory.

Uncharted territory think enough time exists currently to have a different candidate selected.

The world is watching, knowing the current president is gone and has been this entire time. How about we act responsibly, and use the tools available and stop this madness.

Alternate theory: What if after how hard it was to contain the 2020 steal, combined with Trumps huge increase in voter support, they concede it won't be possible to steal it again so they are setting up FJB to have a narrative as to why they lost versus the people actually want Trump and less swamp?

Never underestimate the power of a mind-virus. One of the people I used to get along with on a dog forum is what I would call a rabid demon, I mean, democrat. And she shared a meme of an angelically lit Biden and saying that forgetfulness and fuzzy head is still better because Trump is not human.

I am not kidding. I was going to respond with a ROLFLMAO emoji but I try not get political in the book of feces, I mean, faces. I just get on there to wish happy birthday, etcetera.

This is not about voting for Biden, it is about voting for any democrat to not vote for Trump.

She is an otherwise smart lady, able to handle her 6 GSDs at any time.

What makes someone willing to carry water for a criminal pedo who has sold out the country?

Then, again, there are a lot more commies around than we realize.

Reactions: 91Eunozs