• We're Extending The Deal: Get 30% Off Your Sub With Code HIDE30

We're only offering the deal for another 24 hours!

Subscribe
So you know I'm not pulling your collective legs, I am including a picture of some recent builds with optics I am enjoying. Note, that I have not put these through hard use, but I feel very confident in these optics setups.

Top, MCX with T2 on Unity mount and Scalar Works front iron. Aimpoint magnifier in Unity mount (I have not yet put any rounds on the magnifier. RC2 supressor (love it) if interested in my thoughts.

Geissele Super Duty 14.5" with ATACR 1-8 DMX reticle with Unity mount I believe (not sure I'm using this mount long term), heart this rifle, probably will be my GoTo for the coming end of civilization LOL. Troy irons. I've got a Griffin Explorr 224 with a B+T SF hub adapter, no miles on the supressor yet.

11.5" Super Duty with Scalar Works 1.93" and T2, Surefire light in the grass. Our bump in the night gun, RC3 supressor still to be fully tested. I have a set of Scalar Works 1.93" BUIS to install and zero. I have a magnifier for this, but I'm not sure I will install it for everyday use.

Sig Rattler 300 Blackout, going back to Sig due to light primer strikes. Truck Gun LOL (no one would leave this in their truck). Set up with the pictured EXPS two dot reticle on Unity Riser. I just put the 5X magnifier on there for the photo as a joke (EOTech 5X on Unity mount). Seems to be a pretty good 5X magnifier, but haven't had enough time on it. SF SOCOM 300 SPS supressor, unfired as of today.

Bottom; One of the Commiefornia guns I built with Trijicon Credo 1-6 Second Focal Plane w/BDC reticle. I have 2000+ rounds through this, so it did get some use. I do like this scope for it's clarity, utility and reasonable cost. I give it a thumbs up.

View attachment 8510989
Those are some nice setups. I’m torn between the mounts as I like the spuhr setup for a t2 but it’s all one mount in the end. Question, if you have two t2s why run the eotech on the third weapon system?