• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

OT: If I could quit spending money on gun stuff...

JRose

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2007
Back in BHam!!!
I'd be able to finish this.
frown.gif

toy.jpg

toy2.jpg

I miss my 40, I'm going to try to get a little chassis work done on her this summer seeing as I have all the drivetrain parts, then move to the body. I'm thinking a new tub might be in order vs. fixing the one on it.

Re: OT: If I could quit spending money on gun stuff...

Nice looking ride. Hard to come by those in good shape out here for a resonable cost. Want to share some of the specs?

It must be... Not my garage, it's my buddy Joeys. He just let's me mooch in exchange for my help on stuff.

Specs are:

1972 FJ40 w/ factory hard top
RamJet 350
SM465 trans w/ AA adapter to 3 spd Land Cruiser Tcase
FJ60 axles with 4:88 gears, full Detroit rear, front as 6 shooter knuckles, longfield axle shafts, hydraulic assist steering, and ARB air locker
family style roll cage with 4 seats so the kids can ride!

Re: OT: If I could quit spending money on gun stuf

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dagsta</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why don't you finish it up and sell it to me!! </div></div>

negative... The only thing that could possess me to get rid of my 40 would be a cherry FJ45!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmokinAce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FJ45 are very nice! Looks like a great Rig though. Joey's garage makes me jealous! </div></div>

Thanks. Yeah, Joeys place is tits... I'm fortunate that he let's me claim a corner of it. One day I'll build my own shop, unfortunatly, no time soon...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Firemen are obviously overpaid. </div></div>

id have to agree with CKA
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Firemen are obviously overpaid. </div></div>

keep eating all that bacon there porkchop, we'll see how overpaid you think we are when one of us shocks you back to life...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrsDeadly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i knew you were GAY Jason.....we all know what "tank" you want topped off. </div></div>

Your husband was doing the sucking, therefore HE'S the gay one, I was just dropping of a load.

That's just it, his eyes were wide open. Kinda creeped me out, but later he explained that I had a mother F'n contact lens stuck in my bush, and he just couldn't quit looking.

Funny story, true shit, later on we found out it was one of his mom's contacts from when she was there. Weird huh?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrsDeadly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know its not gay if your eyes are closed. Thats what i heard that you told CKA </div></div>

I'm not 100% sure who's wife this is, but you're good to go in my book. ha ha ha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrsDeadly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CKA, im Deadly0311's wife
wink.gif
</div></div>

Hello Mrs.Cook

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrsDeadly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CKA, im Deadly0311's wife
wink.gif
</div></div>

oh...... I shouldn't tell you this.... but it the Christian thing to do.....

Your husband is Rose's fluffer on the gay productions.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrsDeadly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CKA, im Deadly0311's wife
wink.gif
</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Rose</span> is <span style="font-weight: bold">your Husband's </span>fluffer on the gay productions. </div></div>

fixed it for you CKA, hello 308skinner

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrsDeadly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrsDeadly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CKA, im Deadly0311's wife
wink.gif
</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Rose</span> is <span style="font-weight: bold">your Husband's </span>fluffer on the gay productions. </div></div>

fixed it for you CKA, hello 308skinner </div></div>

so.... sounds like your confirming the ghey on both...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrsDeadly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">308, didnt you know that Jason was GAY....he had you fooled
laugh.gif
</div></div>

I dont know him that well at all trust me.

DEADLY: "Oooh I'm on fire! Is there a man who can help?"

ROSE: "You're in luck as I'm a FIRE MAN."

DEADLY: "Fo sho! but you gonna have to break down my back door to save me!"

ROSE: "Well I just happened to bring my Alabama Halligan Tool"

zip

flop

gross

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DEADLY: "Oooh I'm on fire! Is there a man who can help?"

ROSE: "You're in luck as I'm a FIRE MAN."

DEADLY: "Fo sho! but you gonna have to break down my back door to save me!"

ROSE: "Well I just happened to bring my Alabama Halligan Tool"

zip

<span style="font-weight: bold">Damn it where is that thing, i cant find it </span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Man i cant ever find my "tool" </span>

flop- <span style="font-weight: bold">It aint big enough to even make a "flop" sound </span>

gross </div></div>

I aint GHEY, but JRo has a terrible case of the GHEY.
sick.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrsDeadly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i knew you were GAY Jason.....we all know what "tank" you want topped off. </div></div>

Your husband was doing the sucking, therefore HE'S the gay one, I was just dropping of a load. </div></div>

Doesn't matter what end of the cock your on, your still GAY!

Here's mine. A '76, all stock except for Warn lockouts and a Warn 8274 winch. Like yours,it needs a tub. One of these days I'll get around to that. There's one (a 3/4) from North Carolina on eBay right now. It's aluminum though.
Tub
fj001.jpg

My tub is really in decent shape, it could be salvaged, but all the little attention it needs, I might just get a new one to make things easier. This way I can drop all the body off to get painted while I finish the drivetrain stuff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My rectum is really in decent shape, it could be salvaged, but all the little attention it needs, I might just get a new one to make things easier. This way I can handle all the body lotion to get applied while I finish the tranny fluff. </div></div>

Fixed it for ya.

JRose is more ghey than Liberace and Elton John holding hands walking in San Fransisco waiving their marriage certificate from Massachusetts.

And that "POS" Bronco project is one JRose cannot stop begging to get his hands on. Just like the other "Bronco" project he was fond of while working as the technical consultant on "Broke Back Mountain"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JRose is more ghey than Liberace and Elton John holding hands walking in San Fransisco waiving their marriage certificate from Massachusetts.

And that "POS" Bronco project is one JRose cannot stop begging to get his hands on. Just like the other "Bronco" project he was fond of while working as the technical consultant on "Broke Back Mountain" </div></div>

Damn!! That's an internet bitch slap if I've ever seen one. Mike > JRose

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JRose is more ghey than Liberace and Elton John holding hands walking in San Fransisco waiving their marriage certificate from Massachusetts.

And that "POS" Bronco project is one JRose cannot stop begging to get his hands on. Just like the other "Bronco" project he was fond of while working as the technical consultant on "<span style="text-decoration: line-through">Broke Back Mountain</span>" Think ya meant <span style="color: #FF0000">Backdoor Mountain</span></div></div>
Gotta watch those firemen....they do like the "hose". Just kidding J...good luck on the project.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JRose is more ghey than Liberace and Elton John holding hands walking in San Fransisco waiving their marriage certificate from Massachusetts.

And that "POS" Bronco project is one JRose cannot stop begging to get his hands on. Just like the other "Bronco" project he was fond of while working as the technical consultant on "<span style="text-decoration: line-through">Broke Back Mountain</span>" Think ya meant <span style="color: #FF0000">Backdoor Mountain</span></div></div>
Gotta watch those firemen....they do like the "hose". Just kidding J...good luck on the project. </div></div>

What's the quote on the 70 era's bumper sticker? Oh, "Firemen are always in Heat" Any truth to that?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My tub is really in decent shape, it could be salvaged, but all the little attention it needs, I might just get a new one to make things easier. This way I can drop all the body off to get painted while I finish the drivetrain stuff. </div></div>

I do have some replacement body parts. I believe I got them from Cool Cruisers in Texas a few (quite) years ago. Rear quarters, front fenders, bottoms of ambulance doors, running boards and I can't remember what else. If I could ever find a really good tub, that's the route I'd go and unload this stuff. The problem is shipping, unless you can find someone going to or fro. And new tubs are ungodly expensive now. I should have bought one years ago instead of blowing all my money on this silly shootin' crap.
grin.gif

If I can find a reasonably priced steel tub I might get it. It sure would be a lot less work, and that's worth something in itself. I still need a set of rear jump seats and a set of ambulance doors for my hard top.

Now there's some typically funny shit on this thread, but Jason I gotta hand it to ya, this one had me laffin' !!!

You had to have had MrsDeadly set that one up, or you need to be in bars doing this for a living (instead of outside of bars doing it for "cruiser cash").....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's just it, his eyes were wide open. Kinda creeped me out, but later he explained that I had a mother F'n contact lens stuck in my bush, and he just couldn't quit looking.

Funny story, true shit, later on we found out it was one of his mom's contacts from when she was there. Weird huh? </div></div>