• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Pissed!

Re: Pissed!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Creeter2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
And I still say you're a internet commando who doesn't have a clue what hes talking about
</div></div>

Best you back away slowly there, Sport...'fore you get bit.

Slapchop is a fellow DevilDog & LEO... Once you remove your foot from you mouth, you can apologize & thank him for his service...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Creeter2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I appreciate Slapchop's service. But not his assumptions, and him thinking he knows me. </div></div>

son, let me give you a REAL good piece of advice. bow out gracefully and let it go...

So I got this super hot exotic chilli sauce from a buddy of mine who owns a restaurant. He's a super trained chef, Johnson and Wale, and it's incredible. But it's called "bubble gut" sauce for a reason. Spent most of yesterday crapping my guts up. When I was out of poo it was just liquid and snot. I'm pretty sure my insides are bleeding somewhere. I'm better today. The sheer thought of a fart scares me.

What does this have in common with the original posters story? Everything.

<span style="text-decoration: underline">NO ONE CARES. Seriously. NO ONE. </span><span style="font-weight: bold">We both would have been better off keeping our mouths shut. Not to mention, everyone else where would have appreciated it as well.</span>

Sorry you had a shitty life. Grow up. In the meantime, please go away.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BachelorJack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I got this super hot exotic chilli sauce from a buddy of mine who owns a restaurant. He's a super trained chef, Johnson and Wale, and it's incredible. But it's called "bubble gut" sauce for a reason. Spent most of yesterday crapping my guts up. When I was out of poo it was just liquid and snot. I'm pretty sure my insides are bleeding somewhere. I'm better today. The sheer thought of a fart scares me.

What does this have in common with the original posters story? Everything.

<span style="text-decoration: underline">NO ONE CARES. Seriously. NO ONE. </span><span style="font-weight: bold">We both would have been better off keeping our mouths shut. Not to mention, everyone else where would have appreciated it as well.</span>

Sorry you had a shitty life. Grow up. In the meantime, please go away. </div></div>

I had one of those situations about a week ago...Wait are we still talking about shit that is completely irrelevant and that no one gives a shit for because only we are to blame/thank for our actions???

Take the Marine's advice dude, shut your mouth and just back out.
Humility is a very important lesson in life and apparently you were fortunate enough to be presented with a situation which can help you build some character or depending on your actions, keep you a hard headed fool.

Swallow your pride take a breath and go over the few pages of advice and read it in a manner in which you can gain some constructive criticism.

Oh and please stop saying "you dont know me", everyone's got a story and a dick but it doesnt mean you need to whip yours out and try to impress everybody else with it.

P.S. Make sure to thank all these fine gentlemen for taking some time to give you useful advice.

It just keeps getting more funny everytime I check in. Bubble gut, that's funny, and more on topic than you think. I think they are closely related, both are stories about being butt-hurt. I am guessing that no other response but, "gee that sucks dude, cops are ass holes" would have been acceptable. I thought it was prety well covered and BTW most of here have never met you, but YOU are everywhere. I am soooo damn tired of "it's not MY fault". Who cares life sucks, you make your own bed, karma is a bitch, etc. etc. Grow up, get a job, join the service, just do SOMETHING. No you can't look for a job in the middle of the night, but, and this is crazy I know, but....you could have been in bed to get up early in the morning to go LOOK FOR JOB. Just do something so I don't have to support your lazy ass with my tax dollars. There are too many in line for that already.
XXX OOO
Patrick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Critter and Mongo/Siggy/Whatever should have a drama cage match </div></div> LMFAO!!!!

Tag teams wrestling with Lazy21 and Handsome-J.

712487.jpg