• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Playboy Celebrates First-Ever Male Cover Model Bretman Rock

34BBFC7E-4727-4968-ADE1-544A5EEE96D2.gif

Most magazines are in their final deathroes. cost of paper, ink, the inability to enlarge a picture like you can on an ipad or iphone. Besides, i was never a fan of playboy growing up. I was a Hustler, Juggs, Swank kinda kid. LOL

Nobody cares about Playboy anymore, that's why they have to pull all these "woke" stunts hoping for a bit of traffic.
No magazines in print, just an online website which you can see better stuff, for free all over the internet.

Even if you are into gay stuff, tranny stuff or whatever LBGQT+? floats your boat, there is way better stuff available for free.

like....what was the plan here?

"hey, you know all those straight men who buy our magazine to look at tits?.....well i think they really want to look at a dude in drag!"

like, i cant imagine PlayBoy has a substantial gay readership...soooooo...

...someone pitched that...and everyone thought it was a great idea?

that would be like RECOIL unironically putting Gabby Giffords on the cover

Playboy appears to be based in Los Angeles ...

...Doesn't Cali have a law requiring a certain percentage of board positions be filled by minorities and members of the LBetc... etc... community by 1 Jan, 2022?

I see Playboy must have got ahead on that...but hiring people interested in wieners to run a magazine famous for boobs...not what you'd call a good for business move there. Makes me wonder how those board meetings are going:
Screenshot_20211004-162047_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Im2bent
Years from now when we think of “get woke, go broke” this will be one of the first things that comes to mind.

What a colossal fuck up. This is up there with square wheels and poopie flavored ice cream for the worst business idea ever.
This is worse than when they went non-nude.

Never bought one so fuck it.