• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Poor kid , racist whitey

For some reason, I seemed to have missed this on the news.

For this very reason, Lincoln anguished long and hard before finally signing the Emancipation Proclamation.

His first choice was to send them back where they came from. He knew turning them loose on society would result in what we're seeing here.
I believe his plan involved sending them to central or South America…..

I saw the hard country vid already. So, basically, a replay of Zimbabwe.

Zimbabwe lay fallow. Very rich soil but no one truly settled the land. Just roving bands of marauders and slave traders (capture the next village and sell the people, usually to the arabs and other middle eastern people.) Along came some europeans who brought the wisdom and hard work of farming that they learned by being in a northern climate with a shorter growing season.

Coffee beans seem to do well and after some time, Zimbabwe was a leading source of fine coffee beans.

And then the people who's ancestors were there before selling slaves decided that the white man had been taking their stuff.

So, they took the farms by force and started killing the farmers.

And loss the coffee beans business. It turns out that being a tribal chieftain who lives by killing others is not what it takes to grow coffee beans.

So, the economy there crashed and has never fully recovered.

Reactions: Longshot231
How’s that land reform working out in SA?
Africa bringing back leopard brigades.. aka leopard men.
--They were killing all whites, not just 'authorities'.

"Recently, Anyoto influence was seen in the Black Panther movie, which shows African men wear leopard costumes to defend the interests of their society.

Currently, the Anyoto costumes are in the collection of the Royal Museum for Central Africa, in Belgium.

Anyoto members teamed up and carried out numerous murders of Belgian colonial authorities, using the same tactics that made the Belgians believe that the killings were committed by leopards."

The Ubangis wonder why some white people don't like them. The little Ubangis might learn, some day, that whites aren't going to put up with this and the little white kid learns the meaning of the words, "mag dump."

The Ubangis wonder why some white people don't like them. The little Ubangis might learn, some day, that whites aren't going to put up with this and the little white kid learns the meaning of the words, "mag dump."

Notice how the ubangis hunt in packs or troops, shall we say. In the primate world, a troop is a gathering of primates. They do not hunt alone. One keeps the prey occupied and the other is a rover who jumps in to take the cheap shots.

You can take the ubangi out of the jungle but you cannot take the jungle out of them. Eons and eons of surviving by just this very action. Not producing wealth but taking it by force. And it's culture.

*all* immigration is bad

22746509-A9E4-4DA9-96A5-CF1AB6137813.jpeg

Unless you’re talking like white South Africans. But they don’t let them in

Reactions: Longshot231
The victim must have been a white supremacist.

Next time, just introduce yourself and tell them your name. Ask them what their names are and where are they from.

Btw, I think thats another video of Dindus savaging some white kid so I'm not watching. I'm trying to keep my BP down.

Last edited:
Reactions: BurtG
Notice how the ubangis hunt in packs or troops, shall we say. In the primate world, a troop is a gathering of primates. They do not hunt alone. One keeps the prey occupied and the other is a rover who jumps in to take the cheap shots.

You can take the ubangi out of the jungle but you cannot take the jungle out of them. Eons and eons of surviving by just this very action. Not producing wealth but taking it by force. And it's culture.
I'm sure it was whitey's fault. Probably asked them if they were the one's that ate Joe Biden's son.