• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

PEyY6pBeBLYt.jpeg

Do they hate her because she's too radical, or not radical enough? Asking for everyone.

I have met many local Somalis and based on what I've learned from them, my guess is, "she's too radical". You might be surprised that many of them are conservative and appreciate being here. Yes, their community has a lot of issues and tons of crime with the young men, but not all of them are radical anti-American.

Just wait until all this gay kid indoctrination crap makes them freak out because they don't play that game. They are going to clash with with the degenerate liberals over this and it will be glorious to watch it play out.

Last edited:
my apologies, i pasted the link without playing it. i did a search for it on bitchute as it was too long to link on here via telegram. here is the full version, in english.

Every single "crisis" in Europe has been created by WEF or someone acting on their behalf. They need instability in EVERY country to justify their "one world plan".