• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Cory Booker is queer as a football bat. I bet Lyndsey Graham sucks her dick.
So we will encourage BLM and Anquefa to riot, robe and burn cities to the ground. We will let dangerous criminals out of jail in the name of Covid. We will even stop chasing criminals and watch them run off into the sunset, but we must stop law abiding Americans from purchasing firearms to protect themselves. When will these stupid fucks learn that it isn’t law abiding Americans that are running crazy in the streets shooting people. It’s fucking criminals that are doing these mass shootings and I bet that 90% of the guns used are illegally owned. 🤬 Furthermore, Cory Booker is the most worthless corrupt rotten excuse for a human being I have ever known to exist. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I despise that rotten piece of shit with every fiber of my being!!

Screenshot_20220704-170132.jpg

Last edited:
Finally, someone speaks the truth. What would happen if the white man said fuckit and left, taking his Walmarts, Levi Jeans, Dodge trucks, satellite dishes, insulin for diabetes, prescription glasses, leaving the Indians to return to living in homeless camps in the heat and filth and covered in lice, again?

They'd be speaking Chinese, pdq.

Worse. The few whites and Indians left would be herded into giant open air "communities" surrounded by barbed wire and watchtowers. PLA troops would be patrolling blocks day and night and anybody who even wants to cross the street inside these communities would be subject to retinal and facial recognition scans. And God forbid anyone is even suspected of dissent. They would be sent to camps where they would be forced to sing the praises of the Communist Party, at the pain of constant and sudden beatings and chainings... And outside these "communities", the rest of the land would be homogenously Chinese, also covered every square inch by AI facial recognition cameras, surveillance drones, and QR code systems outside every store, building, transport network, etc...

Anglo-European colonization in world history has actually seen the mildest amount of force, terror, and subjugation used. Of course, there were a few outliers like William Grant Stairs, who is infamous for his use of wanton tactics during an African expedition, but on the whole, the saga of Anglo-European colonization had been BENEFICIAL for the places they settled. The Chinese had colonized Sogdiana, and vast swaths of the Gokturk and Alexandrian Greek lands west of Turan at various times and indiscriminately and wholly wiped out entire ethnic groups there. The Dzungar Mongols and various other tribes, annihilated to the last person by the Ming and the Qing. And let's not even get started on the Ottoman and Berber campaigns of the 1500s to the 1700s, where Ottoman financed Berber raiders had struck as far as Britain, Iceland, and Norway. They raided and massacred communities on lightly defended islands in the English North Sea and Scandinavia, slaughtering all military aged males and abducting the women and young girls, where they were brought back to North Africa, Turkey, and Mesoptamia and sold as sex slaves. As a matter of fact, the legendary "Flintlock Gatling Gun" of the 1700s, a revolving breechloading tripod mounted light cannon called the Puckle Gun, was adopted by desperate English authorities to protect small and remote towns from the feared Muslim raiders. The Islamic threat to the North Seas would not end until 1800, after a series of successful expeditions by the United States Marines destroyed the power base of these raiders on the North African Barbary Coast. And it was only then that communities all along the coasts of Ireland to Norway no longer had to fear the appearance of fast Berber ships flying black flags suddenly materializing and bringing terror and mass death wherever they showed up.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Replicating pieces of shit taught that they are all that matters in the world.
So glad I got into wrestling at a young age. Its very humbling getting slammed on your neck dozens of times a day, while also building confidence that you can take pretty much any kid that doesnt train and is within about 40 lb of you and shove him in his locker like playdo if you wanted.

Virtually worthless. Its another country.... Pfizer will either laugh in their faces or provide false info or both.. ...and in any case no mention will will ever get past the keepers of the media.

Fuckery abounds...

Coming to an employer near you.

My g/f is job hunting and many job applications require the jab.

Soon they all will, along with retro vaccinating existing employees.

And here we have the forty year old conspiracy-nut theory becoming a reality. Enter the required vaccine card.

Coming to an employer near you.

My g/f is job hunting and many job applications require the jab.

Soon they all will, along with retro vaccinating existing employees.

And here we have the forty year old conspiracy-nut theory becoming a reality. Enter the required vaccine card.

Say "No".