• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Reactions: gigamortis
So why are American poor the fattest people around if they are starving?

They're starving for quality foods. Sometimes it's a poor diet that can cause one to starve. Like the baby that just recently died from starvation because it had a vegan mother who didn't provide the proper foods and it died of starvation even though it was eating every day.

bMIS4cSBsAAO.jpeg

Finally, someone speaks the truth. What would happen if the white man said fuckit and left, taking his Walmarts, Levi Jeans, Dodge trucks, satellite dishes, insulin for diabetes, prescription glasses, leaving the Indians to return to living in homeless camps in the heat and filth and covered in lice, again?

They'd be speaking Chinese, pdq.

LOL. He tried to lowball them @ $100 for the eggs. Egg harvesting means injecting yourself with a shot twice a day for a month, and then undergoing a real surgical procedure (I'm sure some here have gone through IVF).But he also said abortion "materials" are useful including cord (cord blood) and placenta.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gee Kay
lucky for me i haven't watched tv in i can't remember when. guess i don't have anything to worry about LOL

View attachment 7904796
Man. I guess that’s why all the old men are dying. Napping in the easy chair with golf on the tube on Sunday afternoons.
The sad part of it is that there are people in this country that actually believe this crap. Lol 😂

Reactions: Gee Kay and Mwalex
@Threadcutter308 has the right idea.. Id do her nails for a footjob. Shes looking better in that vid than I thought she did. And shes still young, could put her on the right track after a month or two.
You can't change that dumb shit! She ain't good for anything but a grudge fuck and rolling out of the car door while driving down a secluded dirt road.

…..what is this “so hard” you speak of.

Might be why they wear Khakis, good for hiding boners, unless they are those fucked up “skinny khakis”

What the fuck is up with skinny anything?

Last edited:
Reactions: Average guy
…..what is this “so hard” you speak of.

Might be why they wear Oshkosh, good for hoding boners, unless they are those fucked up “skinny khakis”

What the fuck is up with skinny anything?
Well, as you said. Theyre a group of fedgays. The skinny jeans and khakis are also gay. Just kinda goes together I reckon? The khakis and powder blue tops is straight up fedgay academy uniform.

Reactions: Mwalex

FBI is asking up some overtime this weekend.
From the link:
The march drew the condemnation of Boston Mayor Michelle Wu. "To the white supremacists who ran through downtown today: When we march, we don't hide our faces," Wu tweeted. "Your hate is as cowardly as it is disgusting, and it goes against all that Boston stands for."

Ummm, well , you did have a mask mandate for two years. So there's that

From the link:
The march drew the condemnation of Boston Mayor Michelle Wu. "To the white supremacists who ran through downtown today: When we march, we don't hide our faces," Wu tweeted. "Your hate is as cowardly as it is disgusting, and it goes against all that Boston stands for."

Ummm, well , you did have a mask mandate for two years. So there's that
Yep..
MA

These people are idiots.
So we will encourage BLM and Anquefa to riot, robe and burn cities to the ground. We will let dangerous criminals out of jail in the name of Covid. We will even stop chasing criminals and watch them run off into the sunset, but we must stop law abiding Americans from purchasing firearms to protect themselves. When will these stupid fucks learn that it isn’t law abiding Americans that are running crazy in the streets shooting people. It’s fucking criminals that are doing these mass shootings and I bet that 90% of the guns used are illegally owned. 🤬 Furthermore, Cory Booker is the most worthless corrupt rotten excuse for a human being I have ever known to exist. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I despise that rotten piece of shit with every fiber of my being!!