• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

OK, Mr. Flynn, how will you and Team Flynn help the farmers like this NOW? You know, the ones that don't believe in violence? Not a single person in Congress has mentioned a word about:
1) overt destruction of warehouses/distribution centers, processing plants, and farms
2) buyout of farmlands
3) inaccessibility/exorbitant price of fertilizer
4) shutting down supply chains so whatever food that is made doesn't get to the normal middle class
5) shutting down our energy independence making diesel and machine/equipment parts unobtanium,
6) forcing farmers to decrease to production
7) known coming food shortages with zero planning on how to deal with it
(but 8) lets take away your guns so people can't protect the food they managed to secure for their families.

I believe if plans are enacted now, millions fewer in this country will starve or become malnourished, but that won't happen in time because you let N3 happen. Climate change can wait. Intentional destruction of energy and agriculture can't. But don't worry about that, just worry about voting in an election that will have no consequence because we are too "girly" to fight Antifa or BLM at the voting centers or have the testicular fortitude to do away with Dominon/smartatic and every other system the CIA developed to overthrow other countries.

they know the problem but still allow them to adopt innocent children :mad:

Walensky: "Most importantly those children (that caught monkeypox from their adoptive parents) are doing well".

Doing well from what standpoint, ma'am? Their monkeypox isn't severe or they are OK with being sexually abused by their gay guardians? They will never be OK or "well". Hard to face the policies your administration promotes are vile and evil, thats why she says "um" here more than any other speech.

Last edited:
Funny how when I watched the whole thing on TV in Shanghai in 1998 while staying in my aunt's Pudong high rise apartment at Jingqiao Road, on CCTV-7, every night from 8-9pm, it HAD English subtitles. That show was the one thing I fuckin' raged for every day while it aired and my mother told me that as long as I had finished helping out slicing the cabbages and turnips earlier, I can go watch it after supper. So that is what I did while the adult men played rounds of mahjong in the living room or threw daggers at a foam archery target and drank Tsingtao beer late into the night and the women jabbered away in the kitchen.

anim_lol.gif

Tai Ping Tian Guo (Taiping Heavenly Kingdom) Filmed 1997. 55 chapters. Budget 150 million RMB = 22 million USD and two entire brigades of PLA infantry from the Nanhai, Guangdong garrison were used as extras.

Taiping_Tianguo_%28TV_series%29.jpg
When I was in Singapore (92-96, , kindergarten - 3rd grade) there was a show/ movie series on TV called Fantaghiro: Cave of the Golden Rose. Originally Italian. Singapore had it English dubbed. Can't be found. Only can find English subtitled. And that rarely.
IMDb: : Fantaghirò: Cave of the Golden Rose
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13031912/

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Without the money you pay in taxes they are powerless but still you pay, don't you? How can you fund their agenda? You do realize that you fund the police that give evil men their power, don't you?

I know, coercion and fear of harming your family. Just how far does your commitment go? "How can you point out the sliver in your neighbors eye while you ignore the plank in your own?"

You bitch about the G men but you do what? Talk is cheap but after a while, it's the same old, same old, noise. Nothing is changed.

Is their anything else for wade?
Yeah quitting being a organized crime / oligarchy enforcer and getting a real productive job.
Is the same as
Not paying taxes and having the aforementioned thugs kidnap and or murder you

Perfect anology

Fucking bought and paid for idiots

No you think a bit. You deny what's staring you in the face. Your taxes pay for what the .gov does. That's a fact, wade. You can stop but you don't like the consequences so you continue to fund evil. You are no different, not one bit. OK maybe just a bit louder.

It's a conundrum for you that you can't escape by calling it "stupid."

You want to put the onus on others while ignoring what you do that supports that which you rail against.

It's OK, we all can't be heroes, but at least be honest about yourself.
You are hellbent on deflecting Blame and not quitting that cushy parasitical job

Same work ethic as the yellow truck parasites. But with arrest powers.

No wonder you don’t want to go get a real job even as help wanted sections are overflowing.
Might have to be productive for one in your life.

All public section “employees” live in la la land.

Reactions: Flintdog2011
The guy is having a difficult time accepting the message. In his heart he knows but he's lived 75 years of blissful illusion so in his brain there's conflict. His response is to attack what is making him uncomfortable.
The "If you don't break the law then I don't have to take you seriously" is his pacifier.
10 to one he's retired government
Yeah quitting being a organized crime / oligarchy enforcer and getting a real productive job.
Is the same as
Not paying taxes and having the aforementioned thugs kidnap and or murder you

Perfect anology

Fucking bought and paid for idiots

When I was in Singapore (92-96, , kindergarten - 3rd grade) there was a show/ movie series on TV called Fantaghiro: Cave of the Golden Rose. Originally Italian. Singapore had it English dubbed. Can't be found. Only can find English subtitled. And that rarely.
IMDb: : Fantaghirò: Cave of the Golden Rose
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13031912/

this the one you speak of?

• Love
Reactions: LeftyJason
being a cum dumpster isn't liberating or liberated.

Pics of the writer…….

You nailed it without having to speak about the atrocities committed by government and all who work under its authority resulting in deaths of hundreds of millions for starters. If we are going to have man made laws, then the RICO act should have every gov’t paid man behind bard as a co-conspiritor to murder, extortion, theft, and bribery amongst other things.
You know H Paul Rico for whom the RICO act is associated with died in his bed with pending murder charges…….

Tax payers paid upwards of 30 million for his malfeasance and innocent men spent their lives in prison.

Laws for thee but not for me.

Well one big positive learned lesson in all of this...now we know that taking a cheap OTC antiviral medication wipes out cold/flu in a matter of hours. We didn't know that before and the days of just riding out the sickness are gone. There's also no reason to get a flu shot ever again.

Last edited:
I don't watch movies anymore because fuck hollyweird but Gina is the exception and I'll watch anything she is a part of.
Absolutely
Nothing like a good conservative woman that can kick ass!

Unfortunately she’s put on some weight but back in the day …😍

Cerrone is on the level with us also. That’s why daily wire is making the flick, they’d never have these 2 deplorables in Hollywood.

Attachments

• 59A141B1-838B-4B09-BCF4-796CF8926A98.jpeg
    59A141B1-838B-4B09-BCF4-796CF8926A98.jpeg
    319.4 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
when you know the court system is just another version of monopoly and you know how to play the game

let me see if i can upload it as an mp3

wont allow mp3 but will allow zip file. can be heard but some text in the video which paints more of the picture.

Attachments

• video_2022-08-20_22-53-09.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Well one big positive learned lesson in all of this...now we know that taking a cheap OTC antiviral medication wipes out cold/flu in a matter of hours. We didn't know that before and the days of just riding out the sickness are gone. There's also no reason to get a flu shot ever again.

in my opinion, there was never a reason benefit to get the flu jab. i certainly never have.

Last edited:
this has to be a fucking joke right?!

Shit like this tends to happen when vegetables are washed in gutter water, food is prepared by barefooted guys kneading dough with their feet when they had just been working in the fields minutes earlier, and everybody bathes in and drinks from the same river that decomposing corpses and raw untreated municipal sewage is dumped into.

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC and Gee Kay
Shit like this tends to happen when vegetables are washed in gutter water, food is prepared by barefooted guys kneading dough with their feet when they had just been working in the fields minutes earlier, and everybody bathes in and drinks from the same river that decomposing corpses and raw untreated municipal sewage is dumped into.

But the immune systems they have….,

But the immune systems they have….,

They say if you are from the first world west or east and you go to India for the first time, the moment you eat the local food for the first time, your chances of making it through the next 24 hours is 50/50. And if you do survive, the ordeal will be nightmarish...

They say if you are from the first world west or east and you go to India for the first time, the moment you eat the local food for the first time, your chances of making it through the next 24 hours is 50/50. And if you do survive, the ordeal will be nightmarish...
The Son said he wanted to visit India……..

Yeah, ummmm, no.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country