• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

That would be nice then they can take care of wokeness like he did with isis.
Trump 4 years. DeSantis 8.
Then there MIGHT be hope for this country...

If the Deep State dosent kill them both first.

That ever happened I predict 1/2 of America would probably %$#@!&$ the other half.

🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Screenshot_20220820-163258.jpg

Wow that’s evil right there.
Brings back memories of the drunk dude that got stuck in the lion cage and pinned down by it.
Never heard a man make sounds quite like that before.😱

You gotta be totally empty in the head and soul to watch something like that and gain enjoyment from it. I don’t care if he’s your worst enemy.. at some point empathy for the dude’s impossible-to-comprehend suffering has to kick in??

"Over 150 years ago, a strong series of atmospheric rivers drenched California, causing one of the most exceptional floods in history. The catastrophe, which began in December 1861, occurred when nearly 15 feet of snow fell in the Sierra Nevada. The repetitive atmospheric rivers dropped warm rain for 43 days, dumping water down the slopes and into the valleys.

These events happened after a dry spell that left the state in a drought for decades. This demolished communities and transformed San Joaquin and Sacramento Valleys into a “temporary but vast inland sea,” with some areas buried under 30 feet of water for weeks, obliterating infrastructure, farmlands and towns.

Sacramento, which was the new state capital at the time, was left under 10 feet of debris-filled water for months. Four thousand people lost their lives, a third of the state’s property was destroyed, a quarter of California’s cattle population drowned or starved and one in eight homes were completely lost to floodwaters.

Finally, one-fourth of California’s economy was obliterated, leading the state to declare bankruptcy. Swain believes that the next megaflood will bring even more risks, with more people expected to be in harm’s way."

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(just kidding).

No, really? Manchin sold his soul a LONG, LONG, LONG time ago. Anybody thinking he had a set of testicles was high on fentanyl.
Reminds me of Mary Landreau. Mary was the wife of a fellow I went to high school with and thought very highly of. She was not doing so bad herself.....until she sold out to obama on that fat, ugly, useless health care bill. Wasn't long until Louisiana got rid of her. Wondering where he stands with his constituents in West Virginia?

Reactions: tomcatmv
Brings back memories of the drunk dude that got stuck in the lion cage and pinned down by it.
Never heard a man make sounds quite like that before.😱

You gotta be totally empty in the head and soul to watch something like that and gain enjoyment from it. I don’t care if he’s your worst enemy.. at some point empathy for the dude’s impossible-to-comprehend suffering has to kick in??
Sounds like some of the stories I have heard watching Ed Calderon. I’m sure you have watched his interviews on youtube and with Shawn Ryan.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
"Over 150 years ago, a strong series of atmospheric rivers drenched California, causing one of the most exceptional floods in history. The catastrophe, which began in December 1861, occurred when nearly 15 feet of snow fell in the Sierra Nevada. The repetitive atmospheric rivers dropped warm rain for 43 days, dumping water down the slopes and into the valleys.

These events happened after a dry spell that left the state in a drought for decades. This demolished communities and transformed San Joaquin and Sacramento Valleys into a “temporary but vast inland sea,” with some areas buried under 30 feet of water for weeks, obliterating infrastructure, farmlands and towns.

Sacramento, which was the new state capital at the time, was left under 10 feet of debris-filled water for months. Four thousand people lost their lives, a third of the state’s property was destroyed, a quarter of California’s cattle population drowned or starved and one in eight homes were completely lost to floodwaters.

Finally, one-fourth of California’s economy was obliterated, leading the state to declare bankruptcy. Swain believes that the next megaflood will bring even more risks, with more people expected to be in harm’s way."

Four decades? But I want a flood now!

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore

California may go under water, but remember the Bible specifies that God will not use water/flooding to wipe out humanity the way he did at the time of Noah as represented in Genesis. Toward end times however, there will be noticeable increase in natural disasters - earthquakes, volcanoes (inlcuding those in the sea) and other dramatic weather events but he will not specifically flood earth again. This increased activity will represent change of the "season".

Last edited:

Or could it be that God snapped his fingers and everything appeared as it is today or very close to it???

I'm just saying because I read it somewhere.....

To me, investigation and hypothesis of dimensions beyond the fourth dimension only strengthen the argument that God created heaven and earth. Can aliens be inter-dimensional beings (angels/demons) or do they represent other "earths" that were created by God and might have been left out of early versions of the Bible?

Reminds me of Mary Landreau. Mary was the wife of a fellow I went to high school with and thought very highly of. She was not doing so bad herself.....until she sold out to obama on that fat, ugly, useless health care bill. Wasn't long until Louisiana got rid of her. Wondering where he stands with his constituents in West Virginia?
Yes. Hey West ''by God" Virginia, what in the Hell is wrong with you? Joe Womanchin needs to go. He stabbed you guys in the back, he's a pussy who caved to Schumer hence my new name for him.