• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Well, this thread has officially crossed into “the bad outweighs the good” for me. I appreciate all of the work put into it (especially @theLBC ). I just can’t continue to wade through the bickering, bullshit and posturing for the tiny amount of truthful information that might be strained out of it.

I’m not whining or complaining and don’t want a cookie.

Peace, out.

m5bNptrd6P1w.jpeg

Should be offered for politicians

Attachments

• 4641AAEF-791B-4A8E-95B6-CAB168DA217A.png
    4641AAEF-791B-4A8E-95B6-CAB168DA217A.png
    896.9 KB · Views: 41

Lets not forget how many UK killed with Versed for "Covid Anxiety" - that number was well over 25K too; as was the NY/PA/NJ nursing home mass murder...

Last edited:
Well, this thread has officially crossed into “the bad outweighs the good” for me. I appreciate all of the work put into it (especially @theLBC ). I just can’t continue to wade through the bickering, bullshit and posturing for the tiny amount of truthful information that might be strained out of it.

s
Peace, out.

Normally in the past the glowies would just read our stuff and take notes for their files. But in keeping with the goals of creating division among us, they are here to troll, annoy, and incite. Caught me off guard once in your thread of joy (and we thank you too for your funny thread). There is nothing to be gained by engaging.

The ignore button is great feature! More people should use it. The only thing wrong with It is their twisted reactions to posts are still visible even when you have them on ignore.

Peace, out.
Blocking just 2 or 3 users would increase the signal to noise ratio a factor of at least 10.

Lets not forget how many UK killed with Versed for "Covid Anxiety" - that number was well over 25K too; as was the NY/PA/NJ nursing home mass murder...

For me the most troubling thing is that we will never know the true death toll related to the Covid scam.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
maybe you can grind an edge on it, and cut the damn lawn.

i prolly shouldn't admit this, but i used to charge 5 bucks to cut the front and back, including edging.
Jesus @theLBC .. I don’t even know what to make of that..?

LBC’s Cock-lawn care? 3-tools-in-one I’ll cut your grass then come plow your wife with fresh grass still in my urinary tract? Was the slogan something along those lines?

Last edited:
Jesus @theLBC .. I don’t even know what to make of that..?

LBC’s Cock-lawn care? 3-tools-in-one I’ll cut your grass then come plow your wife with fresh grass still in my urinary tract? Was the slogan something along those lines?
I used my dad's lawnmower

Reactions: Devildog
For me the most troubling thing is that we will never know the true death toll related to the Covid scam.

Like how many died due not seeking medical care promptly for real issues? Or the toll of social isolation? Its going to be very high. If anything can bring down the WEF, its the wake-up that they orchestrated the entire response with their goals in mind.

Last edited:

Peace, out.

Oh please come back. This thread won't be the same without you. How can you leave me and the kids?

Lol we're u getting gas or food or anything. Government bank card, or government assistance card, with your vax card dummy. There will be no cash. Look how many places and card only already. What you going to do use your guns to do rob and steal and commit crimes cause you don't got no money.
Do you proof read this shit before you post it? You sound half retarded and that’s being generous. What motivates a halfwit like you to waste your time here? They sure aren’t sending their best.

Blocking just 2 or 3 users would increase the signal to noise ratio a factor of at least 10.

I started using it about 3 months ago and I only have a few on my list. But it's the best thing I could done. Some will use it, other will sit here and argue with them. That's what they want. I prefer to sit back and wait for them to leave. They all do sooner than later. That's how you know they are glowies. Some will stick around but most leave after a few months.

Ignore button is you friend.....

Like how many died due not seeking medical care promptly for real issues? Or the toll of social isolation? Its going to be very high. I anything can bring down the WEF, its the wake-up that they orchestrated the entire response with their goals in mind.
My doc cancelled my yearly physical in January because of…………..Omicron…….a common cold.

Like how many died due not seeking medical care promptly for real issues? Or the toll of social isolation? Its going to be very high. I anything can bring down the WEF, its the wake-up that they orchestrated the entire response with their goals in mind.
The two you mentioned plus actual Covid deaths, injection deaths and deaths from neglect while in the hospital.

Peace, out.
You leave me my monkey.
You can't have him.

“Zion died due to very rare and aggressive complications of the AstraZeneca covid vaccination.”

Maybe the brain bleeding/swelling is uncommon.. but death from the vax most certainly aint.
Honestly surprised the vax is STILL being given out. Would've thought after they snuffed all these people and got their desired depopulation, it would've ended. Apparently it aint killed enough folks, or enough of the correct targets however?

This cartoon is 80 years old, still valid to this day. Look at the billions being sent to Ukraine, that’s our tax dollars being laundered by the deep state. If you’re in Zelenski’s corner and sending money and weapons, it’s because he has you in his pocket for what you have been doing in Ukraine.

photo_2022-08-21_22-23-38.jpg

Oh boy, IRS better hope they dont actually start doing that nonsense.
When they meet resistance they will just call your local police to come in guns drawn. People need to understand that local, state, and federal work together hand in hand. They see each other as brothers and you as criminals.

My wife’s childhood doc who here mother still sees (or did), was a huge vax pusher. He died not long after his VAXX. He is surely burning in hell with the rest. Good riddance.
Its an evil thing to be wishing death upon someone...........but after getting fucked and shunned for nothing more than wanting to just make your own decisions....its hard not finding oneself doing exactly that.

Story

Giant crocodile that's not lol, depending on the size of your Mexican it looks to be around 3.3-3.8m in length, certainly not 18 feet, it lacks the girth of even a big crocodile let alone giant.
Great example of the reality of measurements though and you can see why people report 4-5m crocs as 7-9m.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandhog308
Giant crocodile that's not lol, depending on the size of your Mexican it looks to be around 3.3-3.8m in length, certainly not 18 feet, it lacks the girth of even a big crocodile let alone giant.
Great example of the reality of measurements though and you can see why people report 4-5m crocs as 7-9m.
*if* the body is about 6 foot (give or take average generic size for a full grown man) that croc is at least double that....and a bit more.
That puts it at 12-15 foot.
4-5 meters +/- a bit.