• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

photo_2022-08-22_16-55-45.jpg

*if* the body is about 6 foot (give or take average generic size for a full grown man) that croc is at least double that....and a bit more.
That puts it at 12-15 foot.
4-5 meters +/- a bit.
12 feet is more like 3.6m, the dudes feet is at the rear leg junction and Mexicans are closer to 5'4" than 6 foot average height. Look at the size of the skull and it's general bulk, it's not a massive crocodile.

They maybe tuned the dude up with a tad to much ….zeal.
Don’t know what set them off , do know that the police in that area don’t play no games.

assault regardless what he did. no one deserves knees to the back and punches to the head. i wonder how some cops would go one on one, but cops dont play fair in almost all countries, that i know.

assault regardless what he did. no one deserves knees to the back and punches to the head. i wonder how some cops would go one on one, but cops dont play fair in almost all countries, that i know.
Totally agree ! Its a given fact , when you travel I-40 thru Arkansas , its best to avoid the town of Mulberry. The reason is obvious 🙈 Just E of there is a town called Russellville….more super aggressive police per sq. mile than anywhere I know of. 👎

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Mwalex
before they werent nazis but now they are...

Zelensky Warns Against Putting Neo-Nazis on Trial

There will be no peace talks with Russia if captured Ukrainian Neo-Nazis are subjected to a “show trial,” Ukraine’s Vladimir Zelensky said.

The authorities of the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) have previously said that they are planning tribunals for suspected war crimes committed by Ukrainian troops, including members of the Neo-Nazi Azov Battalion, whose ranks include Hitler-sympathizers with openly ultra-nationalist views.

“If this despicable show trial takes place… This will be the line beyond which any negotiations are impossible. Russia will cut itself off from any negotiations,” Zelensky said in a video address early Monday.

Where the head goes the tail follows. The corruption trickles down. They call the shots and those below either follow through or lose their job. Simple as that.

I’m guessing a cop shop means you are a LEO. Do you believe the law is alplied equally and fairly to all? If not, how can you suit up for “them”? Do you believe justice is blind in all cases? If not, how can you suit up for “them”? The Feds are a cesspool of corruption and an organization of criminals. If tasked to assist them today, would you? You acknowledge corrupt leadership yet work at their behalf. How can you suit up to force “their” agenda onto the rest of us? You do realize that police are what give evil men their power don’t you? That’s your job. Without police violence, politicians are powerless. Why would you do that?

I will say what I and the people I am with is equally applied to all. What happens after that is out of my hands. Don't like it vote all your judges out of office. I know a few, and there are none that should have another term.

"Years before civilian automatic rifles were invented"........Really I have a Remington Model 8 made in 1906 that would like to disagree with you.

Automatics were a civilian phenomenon before they were adopted by militaries. For much of firearms history, advancements in firearms, propellant, and projectile tech began in the civilian shooting sphere and were discovered by governments seeking an edge over other belligerents. Rifles aside, both of the earliest semiauto pistols, the Mauser C-96/712 and the FN-M1900, were made for the civilian market and both were widely used in the late years of the Old West frontier. Both guns, as exotic as they may seem to non-gunnies, are firmly canon in westerns covering the 1890s-1910s.

Just as the landzknechts and schwarzreiters of the Holy Roman Empire adopted matchlock and wheellock guns from civilian target shooters and hunters who built and competed with them in the 1500s, the US M16 was developed from the AR-15 sporter. AR-15 came first, with original prototype built in 1957.