• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Last edited:
Reactions: Mwalex and Int1968
Transhumanism is coming folks. They discussed it extensively at this year's Davos, and they have gone public.

I remember the late Chuck Missler doing a sermon on transhumanism years ago....if he was only alive now. For those who don't know, he had a doctorate in engineering (working for black-funded projects) and divinity.

Will be used under the guise of "making everyone equal" . (Except those that control your chips).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r and theLBC
Transhumanism is coming folks. They discussed it extensively at this year's Davos, and thy have gone public.

I remember the late Chuck Missler doing a sermon on transhumanism years ago....if he was only alive now. For those who don't know, he had a doctorate in engineering (working for black-funded projects) and divinity.

Will be used under the guise of "making everyone equal" . (Except those that control your chips).

With the corruption causing decay of society across the globe at every level, if this even gets off the ground to implanting computers, I can't see it lasting long at all. Look how many "scientific paper" results are faked for funding, now imagine this new "functional chip" being faked and stuck in peoples bodies.

Let's assume there are legit ones, counterfeits from China show up, corrupt workers in warehouses swap them and resell the legit ones for a profit, dancing tik-tok nurses / doctors implant the fake one without checking authenticity etc. Lazy people maintaining the entire IT backend, constant down time, bugs, errors.

Culture will have to rapidly change from wokeness to the polar opposite for anything to be seriously implemented. This is the problem with their technique to reshape society. They tear down God's values of work ethic, honesty and justice by describing it as evil privilege, but that is what causes their own plans to self destruct rapidly because those value are needed to run something of this scale.

Canada can't even get their mark of the beast lite phone app to function properly. Currently I believe a lot of this stuff is going to fail.

EDIT: And with the intentional destruction of the energy across the globe, how are they going to power all these fancy gadgets...

Last edited:
sOhi7KyvRBYR.jpeg

Culture will have to rapidly change from wokeness to the polar opposite for anything to be seriously implemented. This is the problem with their technique to reshape society. They tear down God's values of work ethic, honesty and justice

And that is why accepting it will be in conjunction with accepting a new deity (aka the Antichrist). He'll be the one who brokered the peace deal 3.5 years before making this mandatory. How can the Bible Not be believed?

And that is why accepting it will be in conjunction with accepting a new deity (aka the Antichrist). He'll be the one who brokered the peace deal 3.5 years before making this mandatory. How can the Bible Not be believed?

IMO mark of the beast does not first require technology to reach some level. Just look at how many people used masks as a filter for buying and selling these past few years. I had a store manager threaten to call the police and trespass me if I didn't leave. Didn't need a microchip system to deny my ability to buy groceries.

If people dive into the ideology they won't need microchips to reshape society. Just enough people in positions of authority to use any visual marker to identify the club members. No energy source needed, rich and poor countries can use it regardless of infrastructure capabilities. It so happens your forehead or hand are quick identifiable locations to find a marker of some sort 🤔

"Why is Fauci really stepping down?

Supreme Court ruling Hardly anyone noticed that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. won the case against all the pharmaceutical lobbyists.

Covid vaccines are not vaccines. In the ruling, the Supreme Court confirms that the damage caused by Covid mRNA gene therapies is irreparable. As the Supreme Court is the highest court in the United States, there are no further appeals and the appeals have been exhausted.

Robert F. Kennedy emphasized in an initial statement that this was a success that was only possible thanks to the international cooperation of a large number of lawyers and scientists. Of course, this judgment opens up something internationally, especially here in Switzerland, this judgment should make waves, because Switzerland has a special position here with its federal constitution.

On the one hand, the Nuremberg Codex in the constitution with Article 118b, and the misuse of genetic engineering in humans is prohibited in Switzerland, according to Article 119 of the Federal Constitution. This is supplemented by Article 230bis of the Criminal Code, ... Thus, the perpetrators risk up to 10 years in prison. But this judgment should also make the rest of the world sit up and take notice, because the Nuremberg Code is internationally valid and is also included in Article 7 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

In the case of criminal charges, the statement must include a reference to the Contergan scandal in order to give special weight to the importance of this charge. The policy is thus facing a hot autumn.

Source: https://boersenwolf.blogspot.com/2022/08/supreme-court-urteil-bestatigt-covid.html

No media is talking about it, neither in Switzerland nor in Europe."

I'm sure the percentage is much higher than official reports. When it gets past a threshold people don't bother reporting every crime as it has become normalized instead of a special event worthy of attention.

IMO mark of the beast does not first require technology to reach some level. Just look at how many people used masks as a filter for buying and selling these past few years. I had a store manager threaten to call the police and trespass me if I didn't leave. Didn't need a microchip system to deny my ability to buy groceries.

If people dive into the ideology they won't need microchips to reshape society. Just enough people in positions of authority to use any visual marker to identify the club members. No energy source needed, rich and poor countries can use it regardless of infrastructure capabilities. It so happens your forehead or hand are quick identifiable locations to find a marker of some sort 🤔

Not all implantable microchips will be "the mark". But I do think the Mark will be a chip. We will see (or I hope not).

Reactions: Devildog
assault regardless what he did. no one deserves knees to the back and punches to the head. i wonder how some cops would go one on one, but cops dont play fair in almost all countries, that i know.

Stupid bastard wouldn't put his hands behind his back so they could cuff him. He was resisting arrest!!
I know the natural reaction to having your faced punched is to put your hands up and protect your face. But he wasn't following commands to put his hands behind his back so they had to keep punching his face so he would comply.
See how that works?

Totally agree ! Its a given fact , when you travel I-40 thru Arkansas , its best to avoid the town of Mulberry. The reason is obvious 🙈 Just E of there is a town called Russellville….more super aggressive police per sq. mile than anywhere I know of. 👎
Back the blue!!!

For the chip to be "The Mark", there must be a component of loyalty and devotion to the new leader beyond everything and everyone else, including your God.
Sounds eerily similar to the death of the Apostle Paul. Paul was a Roman citizen therefore benefited greatly from the fact he had many rights afforded to him not bestowed to the other disciples but in the end his citizenship didn’t matter.

From my reading Paul followed Roman law and was not a criminal however he considered Jesus Christ as his one and only savior which that fact alone was not acceptable to Nero who was the emperor of Rome at the time.

Nero was incensed at Paul being a “Christian” and claiming allegiance to a God other than the empower of Rome or as you put it Nero demanded “loyalty and devotion above everything else including your God.”

Even though Paul obediently followed the laws of Rome he was forced to make a choice between acknowledging Nero as his God and live, or keep his commitment to Jesus Christ as his one and only God which would ultimately result in his death.

When Paul refused to renounce Christ as his savior, because he we a Roman citizen he was given a choice as to the type of death punishment he would receive. Paul chose beheading which at that time was considered the least severe of all the other options because it was quick. Nero then had Paul beheaded.

As you accurately stated “Allegiance to the chief, the new (false) god” has always been a favorite narcissistic trait of tyrants which we will most definitely see again in the not so distant future where If you don’t acknowledge the earthly tyrant as your one and only king, then you will be considered a traitor with a verdict of death.

Totally agree ! Its a given fact , when you travel I-40 thru Arkansas , its best to avoid the town of Mulberry. The reason is obvious 🙈 Just E of there is a town called Russellville….more super aggressive police per sq. mile than anywhere I know of. 👎
Lake Dardanelle and back west the Corp of Engineers spillway/dam at Ozark are very well known for crank kitchens and dealing.
Just up the 23 hwy a bit is another big crank area at Turners bend...and the job corp camp where a whole bunch of meth heads do "methy" things.
Lots of that area has zero cell or police radio transmission ability due to the wicked mountain terrain so calling in backup is a no go at least half the time.
They have to be mean and badass in that area and I don't blame them a bit.
There's places along the pigtrail (hwy 23) that if you take a wrong step they will NEVER find the body and I'd bet there's a few down there.
I know the area very very well, lived in West Fork, Fayetteville, St. Paul, and Hindsville....so yea, it's like my old stomping grounds.
Fayetteville has certainly changed over the last 10-15 years.....along with Springdale and Rodgers too.
Nothing like when I lived there.
You're probably lucky to have not known Sheriff Ralph Baker from Madison county....now he was a right bastard, until one day they found his car upside down in a creek....with him doing a lot of not breathing in it.
He definitely pissed off the wrong crank dealer.

Stupid bastard wouldn't put his hands behind his back so they could cuff him. He was resisting arrest!!
I know the natural reaction to having your faced punched is to put your hands up and protect your face. But he wasn't following commands to put his hands behind his back so they had to keep punching his face so he would comply.
See how that works?

Back the blue!!!

3 tough cops on one guy. i wonder who trained them :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC