• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

• Haha
Reactions: Beefmanne
WOW... Sorry NO REFUNDS.

5053a2cac2dd501adabb023840aa28a8.jpeg

WOW... Sorry NO REFUNDS.

5053a2cac2dd501adabb023840aa28a8.jpeg

He made his choice and if he does die from the vaccine, so be it. He's not the first to have to make that decision. Sorry he didn't have the guts to realize what was happening and deny the reaper another soul.

• Haha
Reactions: Nik H
Explain how term limits are effective anywhere else? The system sucks man. It’s gone. Men will have to remove themselves from it instead of pretending its benevolent. The gov’t we have over or heads is truly evil. The only solution is for those that aren’t working for satan to stop participating In the system’s laws, rules, regulations, taxes, and to remove authority from the gov’ts foot soldiers (police). These badged hitmen are the only reason this evil gov has power. The gov is a corrupt and murderous organization. Thank a cop for that. Couldn’t exist without their protection and violence on state’s behalf. An awakening to the truth. The right wing media and the Republican party do their best to make sure people’s eyes, ears, and brain stay shut.

Unfortunately 24,000,000 men and women benefit and make a living and retirement from the very system that is fucking the rest of us and removing any chance of a future from our children. This number doesn’t include the rest of the gov men that are one in the same, aka welfare rats. These useful idiots are empowering truly evil men and are moving their twisted agenda right along. Don’t believe me then answer me how could a handful of men influence and control millions by themselves?

The private sector of America (and the world for the matter) is made up of people, many of whom are patriots that keep the nation moving, while the gov sector is made up of statist parasites, many of whom don’t realize what they have become, that do nothing but prey upon the people who do good for themselves and their country all for a paycheck and pension. Sellouts.

Your position is clear as day.

So you are telling me that removing both houses of congress every two terms would not help along with the civilian appointments that go along with it would not be a step in the correct direction.

There are not that many places that have term limits, and in the federal side there is only the POTUS that is limited to two terms. Both houses as well as appointments need to have a shelf life.

Saying there is no fixing it only leaves one thing to do, you clearly think that is all we can do, I do not.

Sounds like an impeachable offense...

I'd like to see this discussed by a more reputable news agency. Does anyone know of this group?

Reactions: TACC
Leaning MORE
Doesn't mean they WILL, just means, keep voting us in power and we'll keep discussing this at every election.
This issue will keep coming up at every election. The Dems will LEAN and discuss cancelling debt at each election; yet nothing will happen.
They have started to eliminate $40,000,000,000 in debt accumulated from students who attended ITT.