• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

pwnt

ijF8S1YGjWML.jpeg

At least he earned the right to wear them at some point, unlike Pedometer who "was offered to be an Officer at the Naval Academy"!

Reactions: Sandhog308 and TACC
They are scared? Good.

We didn't start this shit. We haven't even done anything, yet. Guilty conscience? Nobody forced you to work there. Don't feel so good anymore that the people are one step ahead of you and already assumed your intentions? Quit then.

Nah, they aren't scared. Just looking for more funding.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Why not hunt for Trump. The MSM won't report on it. If it did get out, just deny it and blame it on Far Right disinformation. Let's face it, unless there's a whistle blower from the inside of this administration, they can do just about anything they want.

Reactions: Mwalex
Snake venom used in the Covid shots?

You know it’s weird, when Vioxx was out for arthritis, you know before it got pulled for causing heart attacks, my wife’s grandparents wouldn’t take it because they heard it had cobra venom in it. It’s almost like the serpent is everywhere.

They are scared? Good.

We didn't start this shit. We haven't even done anything, yet. Guilty conscience? Nobody forced you to work there. Don't feel so good anymore that the people are one step ahead of you and already assumed your intentions? Quit then.

Yep.

87,000+ of them armed.
200+ million plus of us armed.
Now let me think a min... backwoods, hick redneck that I am, I'm not the best at math but seems the odds could be in our favor.
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis

Durham has allowed 16 emails to remain private in which Perkins-Cole may have been "preparing the Clinton Campaign for litigation". No need to see those, right.

Just a little flashback on how some people get to keep private that they want to keep private - even when they don't have executive priviliege

The best...are leaving us too soon. I know "No refunds". SADS is starting to get under my skin by how the media is covering it. We want the real numbers. Stop this already. They are going to get want they want with the coming famine.

Last edited: