• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Hey glowies... found one just for you.

Now's your chance. Stand up against tyranny and the fascist takrover of America. THERE'S THIS THING CALLED "TRUTH" ... Ever hear of it?

Screenshot_20220823-125442.jpg

You will eat the wind turbines and like it.

But food raised and grown on an Amish farm is a danger to the public.

Well Golly Gee... can I tell you how gob smacked surprised I am? 🤣

Your position is clear as day.

So you are telling me that removing both houses of congress every two terms would not help along with the civilian appointments that go along with it would not be a step in the correct direction.

There are not that many places that have term limits, and in the federal side there is only the POTUS that is limited to two terms. Both houses as well as appointments need to have a shelf life.

Saying there is no fixing it only leaves one thing to do, you clearly think that is all we can do, I do not.
Government itself, especially a centralized gov’t which is all the world knows, is a tool used by evil men to control others through fear and violence. There is no fixing what is a feature by design. I explained further in the post you quoted. There is and can never be a benevolent gov’t run by men that have the interest of the people it rules over at heart. It just cannot be no matter how hard men pretend to vote for it. I’m certain of it.

Reactions: gigamortis
Turner Bend has 2 redeeming factors , you can buy beer & take a indoor piss next to the store. 👍
I ALWAYS pack a little xtra heat in case of ( ie: methy shit) when I go back & forth.
You are correct , Fayetteburg and that area ain’t like it was in the early to late 70’s 😥
UA 75-79 also and floated the Mulberry till '82. Would pull out on the way down at Turner Bend for a sammich. Sounds a little dicey now. Family lived 12 miles S. of Yellville, 6 miles off pavement and even then had hippies starting to show up deep on the loggin roads. Ticks, chiggers, and winters would thin the ranks.

Reactions: Sandhog308
There is and can never be a benevolent gov’t run by men that have the interest of the people it rules over at heart.
I think you are technically wrong.
See state and local government that refuse to enforce any laws on crimes committed by their preferred population segment.
The problem is, this form of it will be the shortest time ever in the history of governments.

you mean like the conspiracy theory that globalists want to control the flow of information so you only see and hear the narrative they prefer?

qtMzWI9VYUTx.jpeg
Fuck UNESCO. The Wife and I travel Europe a lot. UNESCO leeches off of individual countries by “rubber stamping” the country’s natural resources/tourist attractions with the label of “UNESCO World Heritage Site”. They put their stamp on it, give the locals some stickers/decals and skim probably 20% off the top of the ticket sales.

We avoid UNESCO sites wherever possible. Nothing but leeches.

They are scared? Good.

We didn't start this shit. We haven't even done anything, yet. Guilty conscience? Nobody forced you to work there. Don't feel so good anymore that the people are one step ahead of you and already assumed your intentions? Quit then.