• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

i don't know if the numbers are correct...

Ox1nI8LxlPoI.jpeg
The West's political class continues their unrelenting march to cultural suicide thru mass immigration. I know, I am a racist for pointing this out.
But being labeled a racist has no effect on me .

The West's political class continues their unrelenting march to cultural suicide thru mass immigration. I know, I am a racist for pointing this out.

Being called anything has no effect on me. Like Creed Fisher sings in "My Outlaw Ways", I cannot change the way I feel about things, and I will never change.

Reactions: TACC
I guess in some cases they have to make up for low quality high school that is being propagated by the left. School choice was one of the best things (among many) Trump wanted to offer for addressing race disparity. Teach kids to write, speak, do math and think for themselves; not condition them to being inferior (which is what CRT does - it preaches rewards based on skin color regardless of achievement) and how to steal. The Unions sucking up the bucks from daddy gov. when the kids lose. There is something to be said for standardized teaching protocols - providing they are without the woke crap written by the AG's SIL. Kids must pass or else the school gets NO money, not more. They are intentionally failing the youth - and that includes the non-POCs in this schools too, so it really isn't about race, its class-based. There needs to be a reason for good teachers to want to go into the profession and do the right thing. There has to be a better solution that this.

Here in Texas, standardized testing simply means that the teachers spend most of their time teaching children how to correctly pass tests and memorize and repeat a limited set of information, as well as put their answers down in the specific working order the test wants.

Pretty much making the kids useless to actually really learning anything for themselves.

When the Byzantine farmers were getting overrun by the Ottoman's. The Elites in Constantinople didn't do crap. Once the Ottomans' army was at Constantinople's doorstep did the elites get concerned; by then, it was too late.
Byzantine hired the Catalan's (for a short period) to attack and fight the Muslims, but ended up screwing the Catalan company over in the end.
Interesting read, - The Catalan Chronicles

A report in favor of Donald J Trump????? How can that be? It must be a gross violation of one or more laws for them to take that stance.

I am glad that someone in the MSM is stepping up to call out an obvious violation of Trump's rights.

Adopted by the USA after January 20th 2021.
Very true but dissimilar in some ways. In Europe a large percentage of the recent immigrants for the most part will never assimilate into the native culture and will eventually replace it. I am totally aghast at what is happening at the southern border but they are predominantly christian and will assimilate over a generation or two. The unknown is at what cost.

it was just a matter of time...

cnUs0AzYvdjm.jpeg
Lol. FDA didn’t approve until AFTER the election…on purpose.

The whole time Trump was in, all the dems were anti-vaccine until it became a weapon for the left. I seenst it.

I’m also old enough to remember how shoulder to shoulder rioting for months doesn’t spread Covid, but going to church leads to the death of 400,000 people.

I’m old enough to remember ANTIFA storming the white house

I’m old enough to remember the Keebler elf saying masks were useless.

Fuck.

Very true but dissimilar in some ways. In Europe a large percentage of the recent immigrants for the most part will never assimilate into the native culture and will eventually replace it. I am totally aghast at what is happening at the southern border but they are predominantly christian and will assimilate over a generation or two. The unknown is at what cost.
You are obviously not from Texas or another border State because you'd know the damage being caused. You think the cartel bastards smuggling Chicom fentanyl and doing human trafficking are Christians??? Get a fucking grip friend, this is an invasion!! We see it daily here in Texas.

• Haha
Reactions: atomic41 and theLBC
As @Bender said “It wasn’t a vaccine it‘s an IQ test” so if you have held out this long your not suddenly going to rush out & get a clot shot regardless of how it’s marketed.

Unless it's part of the plan. More sinister in nature.

Imagine a scenario where these lego-block viruses are pieced together in a laboratory. That have the engineered propensity to attack very specifically, or very widely.

It's a long game and most are short thinkers. As some believe, If population control and weeding out the unruly is the goal....(I'm not in this camp just for clarity)...

Hypothetically, how about a virus with much higher morbidity suddenly surfaces and just by pure "luck/coincidence", (wink, wink) those who have access to the updated shots provide them with some immunity. Ofc, this would be positioned as a "see, we knew all along". And with the divisiveness, no one would care and many would rejoice in the outcome.

it was just a matter of time...

cnUs0AzYvdjm.jpeg
In this case Politico isn’t lying. Trump had everything to do with this poison, the lockdown and destruction of the US economy, and he signed the first trillion dollar inflation bill that paid people money to not work and also funded democrat cult projects. I was off the Trump train because of these things and left the train station when he left the January 6th people to hang.

Good news is once all the death vaxx takers die off, the average itnellegiance of the human species will move drastically higher although we will be in perpetual slavery under a one world gov’t made possible by useful idiots who dedicated their lives to empowering the state.