• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

You may think you are safe because you didn't get the jab.

BUT

Go back a bit and read all the research papers about how they were planning to make vaccines "self spreading" to "properly reach hesitant groups".
Then go read up on how vaccinated folks were shedding the spike protein like crazy shortly after getting vaccinated or "boosted".
Then look around at the stories of folks feeling the ick after family members or co-workers got the jab.

Then you might start to guess that the plan is a lot more diabolical than folks might realize and those who refused the jab may not be as safe as they think, rather they might just have more time left on the deathclock...
The closest I will be to getting jabbed is jabbing my girlfriend who was stupid enough to get jabbed 😜

btw : she was double jabbed , got Covid.

Last edited:
photo_2022-08-24_19-06-01.jpg

Uvalde finally fired that miserable piece of shit they called a police chief last night.

The coward walked out of the city council meeting while parents begged for the city council to make changes.

He also resigned from his seat on the council.

Rot in hell, mother fucker.

Now parents are suing anyone and everyone they can including Daniel Defense.

There is a VERY likely chance that these two 'trans parents' will one day suddenly wake up to their sheets, blankets, and clothes soaked with a oily substance, the overpowering smell of petroleum distillate, and the last thing they will see is their teenage 'daughter' standing in the open doorway of their bedroom, a Bic lighter in an upraised hand, and a thumb about to turn the wheel...

10 year old trans child model with trans parents to appear on NYC fashion show:

Reactions: HD1911 and Mwalex

IMO, this video is much worse than the one that caused all the riots. At what point does this become a violent felony in progress to the point a civilian could have used force to stop that? Is there any?

Granted, I don't have any pretext of what happened before the beating took place; but at some point anybody is going to start fighting back if they are continuing to get the shit beat out of them.

Hypocrites one and all

I remember when I was very young asking my mom what a planned parenthood is after hearing the name a lot. She explained what they do. I thought she was making stuff up because the name says "Planned Parenthood". Explanation did not compute in my innocent mind. It still doesn't today.

Reactions: mtrmn
So you probably got a sexually transmitted second hand vaccination...
I reckon I have to take that chance….😒 Never thought about it that way.
Made it 4 years during the Battle of Olongapo City without catching the clap …now this !! 😫
Not going to start whipping my pud ……...yet !!