• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Her "Education" to become a teacher was obviously wasted on her........

You make a good point. This could be the downfall of this administration. Let's say, he's impeached or by some other means Biden is removed from office. This opens up the question, when did he become deficient in his cognitive abilities?

Could this mean that he didn't know what he was signing? Does this in fact void all of the laws and executive orders he has signed? Who can determine when his dementia impairment took away his ability to understand what he's signing?

This would be very interesting to see how it could play out.
If he doesn’t know WTF he is saying or signing ….clinically speaking , his shit just gets more ragged.
Surprised that this hasn’t been brought up by others ??
Once my Mom was taking anti-dementia meds , full bIown Dinky Dau , I had All shit shut down.…..Good thing cause of future sibling issues. 🥴 My sister would have superglued a pen to her hand and help her write if left to it.
Moral of Story , If Your Dinky Dau like Xiden , you need Ice Cream time 24/7 😉
That and Nap time , no talky no writy 👍

He should be lynched but not in the way he is thinking of

Apparently the lawyer for that coward of a police chief doesn't understand the definition of irony:

"“Without such steps, Chief Arredondo does not believe the planned district meeting is safe and is certainly not going to appear without exercising his state rights to be armed, unless the School District discloses in writing its safety protocol to ensure Chief Arredondo’s life and the lives of those in attendance, including both the Board, its Superintendent, and the media,” the statement read."

Now they need to go down the line and fire EVERY one of those police officers except the one who tried to go in and was physically assaulted and stopped by the other police. He might make a good candidate for temporary police chief.

1661454773308.png

• Angry
Reactions: Mwalex
he could have died from the clotshot, but maybe he was on some epstein terminal list too.
i would think both good and bad guys would have reasons to start working on this.
Yeah, my posting of "no refunds" is starting to cast a larger net than just CV these days.

Ho
Lee
Shit !!! :eek::eek::eek:

Looks like someone who doesn't know what they are doing convinced her to put filler into her forehead (probably something non-dissolvable like silicon) and then overbotoxed her. Not just too much at the wrong age, but wrong treatments.

Looks like someone who doesn't know what they are doing convinced her to put filler into her forehead (probably something non-dissolvable like silicon) and then overbotoxed her. Not just too much at the wrong age, but wrong treatments.
My wife has a girlfriend that is quite vain. She did the same thing. Looks terrible. Don't think even BFC would doink her.......

Trudeau is a committed acolyte of Klaus Schwab. The level of fuckery afoot in Canada is far beyond what the media even intimates. We are in a “comfortable” pot heading to a boil and the masses are actively ignoring reality because they live in a dream world. The consequences of admitting the scam are so high that only wacko freak conspiracy rednecks even voice such things. I don’t think most US folks realize how fucked the majority of Canadians really are.

That's what happens when the mask falls off to reveal what a democrat is really like.

If that is the path those folks want to go down they will regret it, especially the "racial paranoia" part. They might learn a very hard lesson very quickly.

The Asian community there is also about to snap in the wake of the shenanigans of the 13ers... On a related note, should I buy some stocks in Kershaw Knife Company right now?