• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

That SWOOOOSSSHING sounds you hear? Nope it ain't Xiden's wet farts.

It's our money. Again. 3 fucking bill.

In short called taxation w/o representation.

That Zelensky must give Pedo Peter one hell of a blow job.

The bee speaking the truth through jest again:

Mw9r1U6BJ3HD.png

Oh, so now there is a conscience? Can't believe much of anything said, IMO. Always other subtle angles being played over a longer timeline.

How's meta doing these days? Kids ain't into fakebook....
fakeberg was forced to admit the fbi stuff because of that lawsuit, otherwise he probably wouldn't say shit.

Here in Texas, standardized testing simply means that the teachers spend most of their time teaching children how to correctly pass tests and memorize and repeat a limited set of information, as well as put their answers down in the specific working order the test wants.

Pretty much making the kids useless to actually really learning anything for themselves.

I have an intern working for me, good kid (18) but zero problem solving skills....they are just not there.....AT ALL.

It is as if I tell you A B C.....now how do I get to F and he has no clue how to figure it out.....and if he tries he second guesses himself the entire way.....and this was the best intern I had to choose from.

heaven help us.

Well, we see the train coming so whatever happens rest squarely on us.

I, and others like me here, will see the train come before the flyover country and the red states do. And I am honored to say that, if this train even manages to limp towards the red states after it has hit us, it will be so weakened that it will barely be able to move, if at all. I said it, and I THOROUGHLY mean it. I am not a "sunshine patriot" or "summer soldier" and I will prove my worth of being an American if and when the time of trial calls for it.

RdM7a6uNAuj9czgxTJlTLJmIqLN40L0a2HaVUDwihQ8.jpg

Last edited:

People like Fauci are only a tiny bit to blame. Massive numbers of people went along with the stupidity, it's equally divided amongst them all. It was plainly out there that he is liar and hypocrite early on during all the "measures" that he preached. Not to mention his track record on AIDS. But people wanted to feel like they were part of something big that had real meaning. Saving the world is important after all. So they turned a blind eye to the lies and lack of credibility. They chose to enjoy the pleasures of being in the global covid measures club.

"You mean I don't have to work and being lazy is heroic? Sign me up! You mean I get to have authority over all people in society, doling out punishment at my whim? Sign me up! I get to make TikTok videos showing how much I 'care' about saving lives while doing nothing truly meaningful? Sign me up!"

All the people that followed him refused to hear any counter arguments on why his advice was wrong. "Just do what the big government man tells you, bigot. Now leave me alone, I need to plan a new TikTok dance for views while I call in sick to work so I can get more money from government stimulus than my salary. "

Exactly my point. He didn't need to go on Rogan and say anything and no one would be wiser than they were despite past events.

It is logical then, to question motive.

I'd like to hear from him regarding all the money he pumped into swing state elections that enabled bureaucrats to "bend" existing election laws.
damage control. he got caught colluding with .gov to censor truthful stories or opinions.

recently...

This allowed AG Schmitt to compel the government AND FACEBOOK AND TWITTER and a few other social media platforms to turn over documents and communications exchanged between the government and the social media platforms, in which censorship was discussed.

Reactions: gigamortis

So apparently the guy who plowed through an xmas parade has no respect for court proceedings. Who da thunk it
notice almost zero coverage of the trial except that he fell asleep...