• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

photo_2022-08-27_17-35-05.jpg

PSA: On ANY social media or Youtube comment thread where you see leftists trying to blame Trump for the vaccine clusterfuck, REMIND THEM that the DEMOCRATS PASSED THE MANDATES, COERCED PEOPLE TO TAKE IT, AND THREATENED THE CAREERS AND LIVELIHOODS OF THOSE WHO DIDN'T.

PSA: On ANY social media or Youtube comment thread where you see leftists trying to blame Trump for the vaccine clusterfuck, REMIND THEM that the DEMOCRATS PASSED THE MANDATES, COERCED PEOPLE TO TAKE IT, AND THREATENED THE CAREERS AND LIVELIHOODS OF THOSE WHO DIDN'T.
It’s a half truth when dems blame ONLY Trump for the vaccine. He is a major player and continues to this day to tell people to get vaxxed and boosted. Do not give him a pass.

The dem commies did force the vaccines and masks mandates onto people more forcefully than the other side. The other side did nothing to stop or prevent this mass murder and many took part themselves. ALL went along with this satanic experiment and continue to work with their colleagues today. What kind of man would sit at the table with mass murdering psychopaths? It’s an easy answer.....Republicans in gov’t.

Look up their rape statistics today compared to 25 years ago. Beautiful white women are being savagely attacked by dark skinned third world invaders. Makes me sick. Their gov’t along with every gov’t of what used to be white people countries are bringing in sub cultures to outbreed their white counterparts and/or rape their genetics away. Pure evil of biblical proportions brought to you by none other than gov’t, the most satanic organization ever devised by man. Gov’t has led to more death and destruction than any other cause combined by factors of untold proportions.

It’s a half truth when dems blame ONLY Trump for the vaccine. He is a major player and continues to this day to tell people to get vaxxed and boosted. Do not give him a pass.

The dem commies did force the vaccines and masks mandates onto people more forcefully than the other side. The other side did nothing to stop or prevent this mass murder and many took part themselves. ALL went along with this satanic experiment and continue to work with their colleagues today. What kind of man would sit at the table with mass murdering psychopaths? It’s an easy answer.....Republicans in gov’t.

I said it last year and only a month ago. Damn I'm good:)

Midway through shows a large modern building collapse

Edit: it's expected to happen in California this generation as it appears to have a few times before after heavy drought

Bring it!

We NEEEED it.. besides filling Lake Mead and Powell --it could wipe out the whole woke problem but fast!!

Where I live there's a lot of blue hairs I could nonchalantly push into the raging street rivers as I walk behind them...

"Oopsie.. sorry didn't see you there... "

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Wait. But wouldn't that spread MORE disea........

Oh. Never mind. :rolleyes:

I'm still trying to figure out their game. CCP can get away with stopping all testing then simply declaring COVID zero a success, they have done that before with other issues to save face. Declare it 'solved' and censor anyone who says otherwise. At this point the public would be thrilled if it stopped, whether a lie or not. CCP aren't ignorant enough to believe COVID is a deadly threat. Wonder what plan they have in place on the other side of COVID zero conditioning.

Reactions: gigamortis
Green auroral displays as seen from the International Space Station. This image was captured by in August 2022 by the European Space Agency's Samantha Cristoforetti. (Image credit: Twitter/Samantha Cristoforetti)
DMhxffnehvKJvs7ofaVYcc.jpg

Reactions: AllenOne1
I'm still trying to figure out their game. CCP can get away with stopping all testing then simply declaring COVID zero a success, they have done that before with other issues to save face. Declare it 'solved' and censor anyone who says otherwise. At this point the public would be thrilled if it stopped, whether a lie or not. CCP aren't ignorant enough to believe COVID is a deadly threat. Wonder what plan they have in place on the other side of COVID zero conditioning.
Oh, I think it's simply a matter of conditioning/brain washing/instilling fear in the populace. Did you happen to see the vid of the Chinese people running out of a building that was going to be locked down because of a supposed CV-19 positive person ?

Last edited:

Crimes against humanity aka Nuremberg. This guy is literally the Josef Mengele of our generation & should be prosecuted as such. Absolutely no conscience and zero remorse for destroying millions of lives.

As I’ve said before this would be a great time to bring back public hangings at the county/state courthouse at 3:00 on Sunday. Time to go to church, eat lunch, then go to the public hanging.

Last edited:
Midway through shows a large modern building collapse

Edit: it's expected to happen in California this generation as it appears to have a few times before after heavy drought

Sad for those dealing with stuff like this. Makes you appreciate.

Thing about this "worst ever" stuff...if you look at satellite images, for many of these areas you can clearly see evidence of huge watershed events. Many of these floods have happened over and over again and it's clearly evident....

Watched a documentary about hurricanes in the northeast. There is timber record of huge mega-storms that have crushed the NE in the past...water reaching farrrr inland.

If it were to happen now, considering population density...it would be catastrophic. Same with, earthquakes, droughts, floods, temperatures, etc.

Humans are not even a glitch on the earth's timeline.

Reactions: atomic41
important back story to how they sabotaged ivermectin and let countless suffer or die.

It is an astounding video. Andy actually admitted to Tess that his “sponsors” influenced the writing of the paper. Tess asked him for names but he refused. And we all know that whoever had altered that paper they were not listed as an author of the paper. This was clear scientific misconduct. She included the most relevant parts of this meeting in a devastatingly effective video called “A Letter to Andrew Hill” which essentially covers all of the most relevant and impactful events that I am detailing in these posts. I have included it at the end of Part 2. It is a must watch and likely communicates more than I ever can with words. Please hang in, hold, read this through, and then watch the video.