• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

4266A345-FAAE-4EF0-8361-61176E74B189.jpeg

Correct me if I am wrong -- but cliff notes are:

"All of Europe is now Russia's bitch" 🤣

Russia appears to be waiting on their best weapon to bring pain upon Europe- winter. In the meantime they are bleeding the Ukraine fighters and establishing trade ties while NATO bleeds itself dry of weapons and fiat money.

This could get very out of hand with one wrong move on either side. And there is still the China-Taiwan issue for a weakened coalition to deal with when it comes up.

China will strangle us when we go to war with them over Taiwan.

It would be very bad for both sides actually, and it will be a war of attrition that I don't know if we have the will to outlast them.

If China was to cut off all the products & materials we get from them or companies around the world they control as well as we aren't getting anything out of Taiwan while there is a hot shooting war, it would cripple our entire economy and supply chain and the corporations and rich elites would be beating down the door of the politicians to order them to give the Chinese what they want so the rich can get back to getting rich.

We however are also one of the biggest purchasers of Chinese products and a huge part of their economy revolves around making stuff or providing stuff we buy. Without us, millions of workers don't have anything to do as the factories stand idle and foreign exchange comes to a halt. That's never a good recipe for maintaining control of your society.

But I think where this will differ from the whole little Russia / Ukraine flare up, is that the Chinese government can't afford setbacks losses or being humiliated, If they choose to go in, it will be an issue where they would most likely prefer to nuke Taiwan and everything around it than lose and that threshold would come up pretty quickly IF our politicians actually decided to go full on fight.

There is a lot for both sides to lose so I don't think the Chinese are in a hurry to kick it off until they think it's in their best interest to do so.

"How about the young (40) mother of two little girls (1 and 3) in Upper Arlington, Ohio, a suburb of Columbus. Completely random aneurysm. But if you want to come to her funeral and aren’t vaxxed, they’re asking in the obit that you wear a mask.

This nightmare will never end because the superstition will never die."

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/name/marcie-marsh-obituary?id=36259444

It would be very bad for both sides actually, and it will be a war of attrition that I don't know if we have the will to outlast them.

If China was to cut off all the products & materials we get from them or companies around the world they control as well as we aren't getting anything out of Taiwan while there is a hot shooting war, it would cripple our entire economy and supply chain and the corporations and rich elites would be beating down the door of the politicians to order them to give the Chinese what they want so the rich can get back to getting rich.

We however are also one of the biggest purchasers of Chinese products and a huge part of their economy revolves around making stuff or providing stuff we buy. Without us, millions of workers don't have anything to do as the factories stand idle and foreign exchange comes to a halt. That's never a good recipe for maintaining control of your society.

But I think where this will differ from the whole little Russia / Ukraine flare up, is that the Chinese government can't afford setbacks losses or being humiliated, If they choose to go in, it will be an issue where they would most likely prefer to nuke Taiwan and everything around it than lose and that threshold would come up pretty quickly IF our politicians actually decided to go full on fight.

There is a lot for both sides to lose so I don't think the Chinese are in a hurry to kick it off until they think it's in their best interest to do so.
Nobody should want to see that situation go hot. We were technological giants compared to China in 1950. But when we ran through NK and got too close for comfort to China's border, they pushed us back to the 38th parallel. Obviously I wouldn't say Korea was a 100% WW2-style effort on our part, but still.
I dont know what a fully committed wartime China looks like, and hope to not find out. Nukes will almost certainly be in play.

So they're letting 'unvaccinated' teachers infect and kill children, but the pay cut of $25 to $90 makes makes up for your child dying a horrible death. Makes sense to me. - cOvId lOgIc

Look up their rape statistics today compared to 25 years ago. Beautiful white women are being savagely attacked by dark skinned third world invaders. Makes me sick. Their gov’t along with every gov’t of what used to be white people countries are bringing in sub cultures to outbreed their white counterparts and/or rape their genetics away. Pure evil of biblical proportions brought to you by none other than gov’t, the most satanic organization ever devised by man. Gov’t has led to more death and destruction than any other cause combined by factors of untold proportions.
1A37247C-5150-440D-86D9-374CE77DA23E.png

So they're letting 'unvaccinated' teachers infect and kill children, but the pay cut of $25 to $90 makes makes up for your child dying a horrible death. Makes sense to me. - cOvId lOgIc

No one is infecting anybody, especially children

I will assume sarcasm is contained in your message.

The alternative is extreme stupidity.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
"On Wednesday, the Hollywood Reporter reported that not only is the film cancelled — all of the footage might also be destroyed for tax purposes." 🤣

$90 million write off

Now they are trying to save a film about Flash because the lead is apparently a Groomer.

Guess he got in legal troubles and they are hoping to “rehabilitate” him.

So much for any sense of decency.

Reactions: AllenOne1
"On Wednesday, the Hollywood Reporter reported that not only is the film cancelled — all of the footage might also be destroyed for tax purposes." 🤣

$90 million write off

If the tranny respected his dad, he wouldn't have become a tranny. I can't think of a move that says "you failed as a father" more than your son becoming a tranny. JMO..

Reactions: wade2big and Bender