• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Ho
Lee
Shit !!! :eek::eek::eek:

Didn't know she was related to these two:

merlin_139852383_2ff69045-613a-4cd8-a01c-2d38e3b133d6-superJumbo.jpg

Or uses the same quack plastic surgeon anyway.

Trudeau is a committed acolyte of Klaus Schwab. The level of fuckery afoot in Canada is far beyond what the media even intimates. We are in a “comfortable” pot heading to a boil and the masses are actively ignoring reality because they live in a dream world. The consequences of admitting the scam are so high that only wacko freak conspiracy rednecks even voice such things. I don’t think most US folks realize how fucked the majority of Canadians really are.
Canadians don’t realize how fucked we are (I’m Canadian).

Any Georgians(or if you’re in a neighbor state close by..) that want to help the cause of protecting 2A give me a holler. Join the project and you’ll go door to door having conversations with folks to try and secure their vote for pro-2A candidates.
Pay is $1.50/door knocked, whether the people answer or not. So on average most are seeing $30-$37.50/hour..

Reactions: adubeau
"NSW Govt statistics. If you have ever doubted yourself over your choice to reject the offer of taking part in the human trial phase of the mRNA/DNA genetic modification experiment..............this should set your mind at ease!

With links to NSW health official stats.

It has truly become "The Pandemic of the Over-Vaccinated""

photo_2022-08-24_10-48-07.jpg

Reactions: JR_77 and Mwalex