• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Steve-Deace-GOP-RNC-DeceptiCons.jpg
The whole article is worth the read for the vast majority of blind and foolish republican voters that need to be kicked in the nuts or pussy. This majority of vote harder head in the ass republicans are well represented on the Hide. Let’s change that.

From the article:
The picture would essentially be, have the DOJ remove Donald Trump; have the republican leadership do nothing except express faux outrage at the outcome; and then watch as a blue wave midterm election benefits both Democrat and Republican clubs.

Democrats advance their radical agenda, republicans gnash their teeth and fundraise off the radical agenda, and the 2024 presidential candidates pull out the fainting couches, gasp in horror, bewilderment and outrage over the events, while reminding the republican base that supporting law enforcement, and following the constitution, means sitting quietly and voting harder…

…. cue Ron DeSantis.​

That is some scary stuff right there. Term limits for judges is a must.
Explain how term limits are effective anywhere else? The system sucks man. It’s gone. Men will have to remove themselves from it instead of pretending its benevolent. The gov’t we have over or heads is truly evil. The only solution is for those that aren’t working for satan to stop participating In the system’s laws, rules, regulations, taxes, and to remove authority from the gov’ts foot soldiers (police). These badged hitmen are the only reason this evil gov has power. The gov is a corrupt and murderous organization. Thank a cop for that. Couldn’t exist without their protection and violence on state’s behalf. An awakening to the truth. The right wing media and the Republican party do their best to make sure people’s eyes, ears, and brain stay shut.

Unfortunately 24,000,000 men and women benefit and make a living and retirement from the very system that is fucking the rest of us and removing any chance of a future from our children. This number doesn’t include the rest of the gov men that are one in the same, aka welfare rats. These useful idiots are empowering truly evil men and are moving their twisted agenda right along. Don’t believe me then answer me how could a handful of men influence and control millions by themselves?

The private sector of America (and the world for the matter) is made up of people, many of whom are patriots that keep the nation moving, while the gov sector is made up of statist parasites, many of whom don’t realize what they have become, that do nothing but prey upon the people who do good for themselves and their country all for a paycheck and pension. Sellouts.

Could not recommend anyone go in the mil these days and suggest those in….. get out.

Having woke/inclusive cult nonsense invade and take root in the institutions which are our first line of defense from dangerous near-peer belligerents around the world is absolutely the worst thing that can happen, and we are watching it unfold in real time. The realization that lonewacko communist sympathizers holding bizarre and deranged grudges against "the system" are currently working around billion dollar weapons systems, aircraft, ships, wielding power tools that can easily cause catastrophic damage to sensitive components, and constantly checking to see if the surveillance cameras can see them, is definitely not something that brings a peaceful sleep...

True Democracy is Mob Rule....
I use to think the same until I thought a bit. Mob rule signals that people have the control. This is a fallacy. The common man never has control under any centralized gov’t. Why do you think centralized gov'ts exist? It’s so the prominent men can control the masses using any means necessary up to and including imprisonment and murder. Pure evil.

Any classification of gov’t whether democracy of all kinds, authoritarian regimes of all kinds, and monarchy’s all end up the same. A handful of people forcing their will on the rest of us for power, wealth, and control relying on the help of plenty of useful idiots, knowingly or not, who turn their back on their countrymen and trade their souls for a paycheck

Reactions: Sandhog308

oops, this is a dupe...
Which one is the “good cop”? Wonder if the good one was off that day?

Even if this man robbed a convenient store at gunpoint, the police (men of the state) have no reason to behave this way. No I’m not soft on crime, I’m just against state brutality and the police are what gives the state it’s power. Allowing this behavior is one of many ways police states are born.

In my example above, the employee who was robbed, the owner of the store, or any witness to the crime can and should serve justice harshly and violently. The police on the other hand should have no authority to do anything more than apprehend. The three in this video should be publicly lynched and their corpses pissed on.

Her inherited millions came from the blood of hundreds of thousands innocent civilians abroad slaughtered and toppling of stable governments that displeased her father under the guise of WMD and terrorism...she has ZERO moral/ethical ground to stand on.
It’s a shame so many joined the military thinking they were serving the constitution and their nation but did the things you mentioned instead. These men were deceived. Many don’t want to admit that and still convince themselves they protected mainstreet and American values. Most can’t get passed the denial stage.

Reactions: gigamortis
Having woke/inclusive cult nonsense invade and take root in the institutions which are our first line of defense from dangerous near-peer belligerents around the world is absolutely the worst thing that can happen, and we are watching it unfold in real time.

david icke talked about that, i think this is from the 90s. he mentions is about 1.5 minutes in, sorry i dont think you can fast forward the vid.

came across this. makes a good point. might be worth checking out for those who got waxed.

"⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
FOR THOSE ARE VACCINATED, PLEASE CHECK YOUR CAR INSURANCE AS I HAVE SEEN REPORTS THAT THEY MAY NOT COVER YOU UNDER THEIR MEDICAL PROCEDURES CLAUSE IN YOUR CONTRACT.

ALSO DOES YOUR HEALTH CARE COVER YOU FOR ANY ADVERSE EFFECTS OF THE COVID JAB.

THERE ARE MANY CLAUSES, TIME TO GET FAMILIAR WITH THEM.

WHY PAY HEALTH INSURANCE IF YOUR NOT COVERED..."

I'm sure the percentage is much higher than official reports. When it gets past a threshold people don't bother reporting every crime as it has become normalized instead of a special event worthy of attention.

This could be fixed if people were “allowed” to take matters into their own hands like is natural. Unfortunately if the people of these communities were to do so, the police would come down on them with prejudice and violence. Wonder why?

i wonder who is to be blamed for this? poor kid.

‘Phenomenally Bright’ Aussie Student Transitions Into Cat With School Support

The year-eight student of a Melbourne private school reportedly remains mute in classes and is permitted to continue her “animal behavior” as long as it isn’t distracting to other students, parents say.

It’s the latest case in Australia as a number of students have begun identifying as animals, with reports of pupils walking on all fours and cutting holes in clothes for their “tails.”

Could not recommend anyone go in the mil these days and suggest those in….. get out.
What about the police which are the larger threat to the people of this nation. They are the ones that not only allow but make possible this evil to exist unchecked by the PEOPLE. Do you recommend those in, get out? Would you take back your job? What about any other gov position? Would you recommend those inside, get out? All push the will of the evil men at the top onto the rest of us although only a few carry guns for the state.

‘Stealthy’ New Covid Variant Sweeping The Globe, Health Officials Warn

The new strain dubbed Omricon BA.5 is reportedly dominant in the US making up nearly 90% of cases and can reportedly cause reinfection after just a few weeks, officials claim.

"What we are seeing is an increasing number of people who have been infected with BA.2 and then becoming infected after four weeks,” Western Australia’s Chief Health Officer told News-com-au.

Health authorities are concerned that the Omricon variant may further push down vaccine efficacy rates.

the original omicron BA variant

the original omicron ba variant.jpg

The "homeless population" is also extremely rife with overdoses, homicides, arsons, assaults, rapes, and other shenanigans within their confines. First responders need to stop responding to calls coming from these tent cities. Self rectifying problems that may temporarily present an odor and fly/maggot problem, but self rectifying in due time as long as EMS and fire do not respond to them.

"There’s No Worst Blind That The One Who Doesn’t Want To See..."

View attachment 7939998

Hey Chicana, your vaccine might not be working properly. Here, lets do this test to check if it is: (Everybody else, brace yourselves)

MRNA VACCINE EFFECTIVENESS TEST:

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes and Gee Kay
Lake Dardanelle and back west the Corp of Engineers spillway/dam at Ozark are very well known for crank kitchens and dealing.
Just up the 23 hwy a bit is another big crank area at Turners bend...and the job corp camp where a whole bunch of meth heads do "methy" things.
Lots of that area has zero cell or police radio transmission ability due to the wicked mountain terrain so calling in backup is a no go at least half the time.
They have to be mean and badass in that area and I don't blame them a bit.
There's places along the pigtrail (hwy 23) that if you take a wrong step they will NEVER find the body and I'd bet there's a few down there.
I know the area very very well, lived in West Fork, Fayetteville, St. Paul, and Hindsville....so yea, it's like my old stomping grounds.
Fayetteville has certainly changed over the last 10-15 years.....along with Springdale and Rodgers too.
Nothing like when I lived there.
You're probably lucky to have not known Sheriff Ralph Baker from Madison county....now he was a right bastard, until one day they found his car upside down in a creek....with him doing a lot of not breathing in it.
He definitely pissed off the wrong crank dealer.
I haven't been to Fayettevill since 2000/2001. I almost guarantee I wouldn't recognize it.

Sad, but I think most of Arkansas' natural forrests have been overrun with drug dealers/makers. Even as a teen way back when I heard of boobie traps in the Ouachita region where they'd hang fishooks (may have been a myth, but I doubt it). Tie that in with Mena...well...strange shit goes on.

Funny, never have seen a bear in Arkansas, nor an elk (somewhat newly repopulated).

Reactions: Sandhog308
She claims the people she shot were coworkers who broke into her apartment to erase evidence of their fraud

So how long before she's approached by the IRS for a top posting as an experienced shooter, err, uhhh, I mean "field agent"?

i can think of something a little larger and it involves going in backwards while we light the other end and see if he can be the first nazi on the moon, if not further.

God I love the creativity here sometimes! LOL.. Yes that ^^^

.... but before we get there, definitely the white hot ball bearing at the same time I'm thinking some bacon grease strategically smeared and then let in the starving rats -- say for a good 30 minutes.

Which one is the “good cop”? Wonder if the good one was off that day?

Even if this man robbed a convenient store at gunpoint, the police (men of the state) have no reason to behave this way. No I’m not soft on crime, I’m just against state brutality and the police are what gives the state it’s power. Allowing this behavior is one of many ways police states are born.

In my example above, the employee who was robbed, the owner of the store, or any witness to the crime can and should serve justice harshly and violently. The police on the other hand should have no authority to do anything more than apprehend. The three in this video should be publicly lynched and their corpses pissed on.
They showed/chatted with the victim of the beating on local TV. Looked pretty much beat down , both physically and mentally. If he was a person of color , ol’ Al Sharpton & Jesse J would have been there.

He will most likely , sue the shit out of everyone involved, hope he ends up wealthy.
Cops will probably transfer to other agencies, no doubt they have the stuff to be IRS thugs.🥴

So what you're saying is... you have an issue with soylent green? Don't knock it till you tried it. I bet it tastes like chicken.

🤣

View attachment 7939880
How much meat is on a 87 year old?
Who would want to eat the meat of a drug addict, riddled with HIV, Herion, and every other know disease to man? Ah, not the rich, they'll eat beef, save the 'Long Pork' for the worthless eaters.
Bring in the scoops..

Lake Dardanelle and back west the Corp of Engineers spillway/dam at Ozark are very well known for crank kitchens and dealing.
Just up the 23 hwy a bit is another big crank area at Turners bend...and the job corp camp where a whole bunch of meth heads do "methy" things.
Lots of that area has zero cell or police radio transmission ability due to the wicked mountain terrain so calling in backup is a no go at least half the time.
They have to be mean and badass in that area and I don't blame them a bit.
There's places along the pigtrail (hwy 23) that if you take a wrong step they will NEVER find the body and I'd bet there's a few down there.
I know the area very very well, lived in West Fork, Fayetteville, St. Paul, and Hindsville....so yea, it's like my old stomping grounds.
Fayetteville has certainly changed over the last 10-15 years.....along with Springdale and Rodgers too.
Nothing like when I lived there.
You're probably lucky to have not known Sheriff Ralph Baker from Madison county....now he was a right bastard, until one day they found his car upside down in a creek....with him doing a lot of not breathing in it.
He definitely pissed off the wrong crank dealer.
When I went to school at the U of A (75-79) , I had the displeasure of meeting Sheriff Baker.
Got pulled over going down the Pig Trail right before the Job Corp place. Got a ass chewing , but no ticket. He did have a cool house with the creek running thru it.
Kinda ironic he met his maker in a low water bridge creek 🤫

Turner Bend has 2 redeeming factors , you can buy beer & take a indoor piss next to the store. 👍
I ALWAYS pack a little xtra heat in case of ( ie: methy shit) when I go back & forth.
You are correct , Fayetteburg and that area ain’t like it was in the early to late 70’s 😥
I though I would relocate up by my daughter in Bella Vista , just don’t feel the old vibe.
If your ever thru I-40 close to Russellville, holler …lunch on me ! 👍

Last edited:
I haven't been to Fayettevill since 2000/2001. I almost guarantee I wouldn't recognize it.

Sad, but I think most of Arkansas' natural forrests have been overrun with drug dealers/makers. Even as a teen way back when I heard of boobie traps in the Ouachita region where they'd hang fishooks (may have been a myth, but I doubt it). Tie that in with Mena...well...strange shit goes on.

Funny, never have seen a bear in Arkansas, nor an elk (somewhat newly repopulated).
You totally wouldn’t recognize it nor like it imo. Fayetteville was a awesome place to live in the 70’s. Hell , I could run from Johnson to campus and back after classes. The amount of traffic has quadrupled and more. PITA to go anywhere now.

Springdale is like Tijuana now , up Hwy 71 has nothing but Hispanic signs & Business’
In 1975 there were ZERO minorities in Springdale ….thanks to Mr Tyson & others there’s close to 50% officially 👎

That's a mass murder type weapon to be sure. Thankfully it's off the street for good!

Reactions: KZP