• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

EXLIyWOZZjvA.jpeg

A stupid one.
At one point you could trade a pair of Levis for an AK47.
I was in Moscow during that time period.

She is telling truth there.

It was the age of American manufacture.

My made in New Hampshire Timberlands were objects that captured the entire attention of everyone on the train when riding their public transportation.

Reactions: BLEE and oneshot86
she should be confined.

fXWGRlJLLkBa.jpeg

This person is also the one who led to sweeping federal revisions on what board-certified pain doctors, of which she is not an expert, can prescribe to the 99% of chronic pain patients that will never become an addict. She created the rules that the pain doctors fear and get fired by. Nevertheless, she probably support PedoPeter's 30M crack pipe package, as long as they were given to those who were vaccinated.

Reactions: HD1911 and Mwalex
This person is also the one who led to sweeping federal revisions on what board-certified pain doctors, of which she is not an expert, can prescribe to the 99% of chronic pain patients that will never become an addict. She created the rules that the pain doctors fear and get fired by. Nevertheless, she probably support PedoPeter's 30M crack pipe package, as long as they were given to those who were vaccinated.
The backlash against the opioid epidemic has absolutely led to needless suffering. Seen it firsthand in some older relatives.
Break a hip nowadays and you’ll be lucky to get tramadol.

The backlash against the opioid epidemic has absolutely led to needless suffering. Seen it firsthand in some older relatives.
Break a hip nowadays and you’ll be lucky to get tramadol.
I have a bottle of tramadol.
I took one once.
Aspirin works better and that's why I've only ever taken 1 tablet.
That stuff is shite.

Tramadol can be a good pain killer if you get the proper dosage. As many know, I've been in and out of the hospital for the last 2 years. I can't remember which surgery, but I got Tramadol and it worked its magic. Now granted, I've had so many surgeries over my lifetime, that I'm pretty good at enduring pain. I just had (Aug 19th) a vessel that was blocked 95% opened with a stint. This led right into my heart. literally about 4 inches from my heart.

Check vid....she says "it's super heavy"...that would be what, 6.5-7 lbs. of weighty M16 without even a magazine installed ?
The line instructor says "don't drop it" about the exact same time she does a digger with the muzzle.
Yea, watch the muzzle dig into the dirt...hard.
Nice, as she uses the muzzle to push herself back up.
I don't think a 10 year old child would call something of 7 pounds heavy.

Tramadol can be a good pain killer if you get the proper dosage. As many know, I've been in and out of the hospital for the last 2 years. I can't remember which surgery, but I got Tramadol and it worked its magic. Now granted, I've had so many surgeries over my lifetime, that I'm pretty good at enduring pain. I just had (Aug 19th) a vessel that was blocked 95% opened with a stint. This led right into my heart. literally about 4 inches from my heart.
Glad your OK prayers sent.

The 2nd Amendment do not apply to people who openly declare themselves to be enemies of this country. If and when hostilities actually break out, these vermin need to be shown absolutely no quarter. Each and every one needs to be hunted down and neutralized. Anticommunist campaigns launched in South Korea in the 1960s are how it must be done. Extreme prejudice. No quarter. No trials. No imprisonments. Evidence collected in the morning, guilt established at noon, perp no longer exists after lunch. That was how South Korea did it. ROK was filled with communists prior to 1962. There were North Korean sleeper cells, saboteurs, agent provocateurs and Viet Minh, Chinese, and Japanese communists working alongside them. Every day a factory seemed to catch fire. Every week an airliner crashed. Every month, a railcar carrying chemicals exploded. Then they cracked down and went full Oldboy on bitch ass motherfuckers. By 1965, the ROK began to quickly grow into an industrial and technological hypergiant on par with Japan, while North Korea descended further into hell and misery. Every square inch of land and every community must be rendered lethally toxic and uninhabitable to communists. Every potential communist setting foot on any part of the USA need to feel the same hostility, heat, and absolutely intolerable atmosphere that a human would feel upon setting foot on the planet Venus.

ETA: A few weeks ago I was selling a couple of extra Schrade SCHA6-plain and serrated assisted openers that I picked up when they were on sale back in 2019. I Googled one prospective buyer's name and the handle he used on the outdoor forum which I had placed the post. Supports "progressive policies", "climate policies" and "reasonable gun control". That is all I needed to see. Sale denied. No explanation. Just sale terminated. No longer available. I don't owe you an explanation and neither are you entitled to one.

Last edited:
The second amendment literally applies to everyone. In alienable rights endowed by our creator. There is not picking and choosing to be done.

But if a person trying to buy a gun or knife from me is a commie, I can and will deny the sale immediately. These people want to see the USA destroyed, and they are using the 2nd Amendment to arm themselves while fantasizing about the day they go Homefront on us.

But if a person trying to buy a gun or knife from me is a commie, I can and will deny the sale immediately. These people want to see the USA destroyed, and they are using the 2nd Amendment to arm themselves while fantasizing about the day they go Homefront on us.
Everybody needs a dream....
Most of the time - reality sucks.
My advice to them is: Bring it!

Last edited:
In 2018 had a displaced fracture of my femur which required surgery. Surgery was on Monday morning and was on a morphine pump starting in post op. Nursing staff thought they would keep me for a couple of days do to the trauma from the surgery. Surgeon came by Monday afternoon and told me I would be discharged on Tuesday evidently worried about infection. To get me out of bed I was given a shot of Tramadol and an anti-coagulant. Got dressed and into a wheel chair and rolled out the door into a vehicle. Needless to say but the pain was excruciating and was exhausted by the time I got home. The surgeon is not big on opioids and only prescribed Tylenol 3 which barely took the edge off but thankful he did.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

Edit - Cliff notes
This year is the 11 year high for the sun to toss solar flares at earth. Sun might get spicy with telecoms, satellites, astronauts, and radios.

This is why development of the Moon is so essential to our future. The lunar far side is completely shielded from any solar activity as the moon is tidally locked with Earth. The far side is suitable for everything from massive observatories which can see even further and at higher resolution than any space telescope in existence, to various laboratories and bases for launching interplanetary ships, and data storage holding a backup of the collective human knowledge from the first man-apes to today and ongoing. Most importantly, if entire underground shopping complexes and transportation systems like the Tokyo Metro and the NYC Subway could be built, the lunar underground can be turned into entire habitable areas hosting entire cities.

Reactions: NoDopes
If you have to bake a wedding cake for fags, then you have to sell commies guns and knives. It's Amerika!