• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

No refunds.

I swear, if I croak from SADS, @Bender better post “No refunds” on my Gofundme that’ll be set up to pay for all of my funeral costs.

I’d have my family use my insurance money for that, but I’d prefer they spend it on hookers and blow.

This would be very sad.

Though I know you are just an internet BOT functioning in the unreality of the internet……oddly an internet BOT that provides knife scales but I digress…..

All I ask, is that if this comes to pass that we know SADS to be an intended result, that you lead us……..us the “So scared to die, we refused the BS of the shots”……you leads us, with the words of Ronald Speers even though they be imaginary words created by two guys that flew on Epstein’s plane…….you lead us as you truly are the epitome of that Speers describes on how to succeed in the philosophy of war.

Perhaps in their patience for reaching their goal they have created the ultimate means of their destruction.

In return I promise to join you and in surviving I will use my clean sperm to impregnate your used up Hoes so that in this way you will live on.

My wife will make me do it via turkey baster but even more so that will have us reflect on you every Thanksgiving, sort of your own National holiday, and like the Corps you will live forever……

one good one...

Coming directly from her, "I never set out to be a contrarian. I don’t like to fight.", but she is exactly that and has been for decades. She's typical, as a woman that does not believe anything she does is wrong. She thinks she's doing what is right.

Did anyone catch her first name? I think it is Karen.........

Much as I hate to say it one word from Soros and DeSantis would be found in his bath tub having committed suicide with 2 shots to the back of his head…..
He’d have the whole family done, Czar Nicoholas Romanov style. Just to make sure everyone “understood” the message.

Last edited:
like him or not, liberals watch his show and are forced to see the truth...

Asshole at the 25 second mark said, using armed violence to try and kill people at the capitol is not right. Mar cuts him off.
Somone needs to inform him the only people that had guns were law enforcement and the asshole that shot Ashley Babbit.
What a duché !

Beto resting at home after being infected by the Monkeypox. But they're calling it a bacterial infection.

Any chance he was at a certain Texas Hooters recently?

Guessing he prefers Pooters.

I can't figure out if it's perfect storm of delayed repairs exposing issues (corrupt management) with the plants at the same time or deliberate sabotage.
I think to some extent delayed repairs are real.

Why invest in plant when your government wants to extinct you?

But it is more than that I am guessing.

Reactions: KZP
What am I looking at. I read the comments and can’t figure it out.
Since you can't see the whole pic in there this is the whole pic.
Looks like a skin graft gone wrong....maybe ?

FbP1NQjXwAEXKL0.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r
I really hope this was a joke lol.
Thinking someone posted something than deleted it because Gayguns and I are brothers from another mother.

He hits me with straight jokes all the time.

Speaking of straight jokes…..

Yesterday was my daughters birthday and she and her other 15 year old friends were super excited to go into Boston and eat at the “Pink Taco”.

I asked my wife “Obviously they have no idea but do you know what the Pink Taco is?”

When I told her she just shrugged it off thinking it was just my fucked up self. I had to have her read the Urban Dictionary to prove I was late to that innuendo.

Tonight out of the blue she says I can’t believe they allowed them to name a restaurant that?

So I guess it’s been weighing on her mind.

My daughter and her friends went to “Shake Shack” instead,

I didn’t bring up what a “Milk Shake” is.

Last edited:
Thinking someone posted something than deleted it because Gaygins and I are brothers from another mother.

He hits me with straight jokes all the time.

Speaking of straight jokes…..

Yesterday was my daughters birthday and she and her other 16 year old friends were super excited to go into Boston and eat at the “Pink Taco”.

I asked my wife “Obviously they have no idea but do you know what the Pink Taco is?”

When I told her she just shrugged it off thinking it was just my ticked up self. I had to have her read the Urban Dictionary to prove I was late to that innuendo.

Tonight out of the blue she says I can’t believe they allowed them to name a restaurant that?

So I guess it’s been weighing on her mind.

My daughter and her friends went to “Shake Shack” instead,

I didn’t bring up what a “Milk Shake” is.
I assumed it was a joke, but never know sometimes.

Wow that’s a big dick!

View attachment 7943917

Asking for a friend is this only for transition purposes?

If you don't mind living a literal hell on earth, sure they can do it for you too.

Scroll down to phalloplasty section, unless you are interested in the alternatives, start at the beginning.