• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

1667536012347.png

Last edited:

"If you put 100 black ants and 100 red ants in a glass jar, nothing will happen, but if you take the jar and shake it violently, the ants will start killing each other. Reds will believe that black is the enemy and vice versa when the real enemy is the person who shook the jar."

one could pick any situation in the world right now and use the ant example and work out who is to blame.
17717045-3C2D-4D2A-B444-1347C9251BB4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Kamerad and Gee Kay
i have realized lately that i am not manageable either, and i am not white.
this is pissing people off.

ExomDOHnJ6OJ.jpeg

If I had Kanye's money, influence, and following, and some mofo sends me that kind of text message threatening me, I'd arrange for him/her to take a one way trip to the bottom of one of the patches of swamp and wetland that permeate New Jersey. Just sayin'...

This is what some men will do when facing even the slightest transgression:

That text message has crossed lines far beyond a level of disrespect that calls for physical redressing. The world does not belong to the meek. If you have power and influence and you need to use that to the max during certain situations, you better use it.

I hope everyone understands they wouldn’t be saying this if it isn’t in the works already. Truth be told you got a taste of it for a year or two during the height of the covid scam and it was both republicans and democrats in power that had no problem abusing your children and murdering your loved ones with the help of their police.

maybe why the turtle has been so quiet and going along with most dem programs

"Mitch McConnell keeps allowing [them] to have it. I mean, they ought to impeach Mitch McConnell if he allows that. Frankly, Mitch McConnell, something has to be — they have something on him. How he approves this thing is incredible," he said in the interview.

McConnell is as much corrupt by and committed to following any China demands as Biden. He has also formerly said even if (R's) had both houses, he would no allow Biden to be impeached.

• Angry
Reactions: Bender and 10ring'r
Would this understaffed and overworked police department arrest men that choose to protect their own communities as they should and put them in front of these corrupt prosecutors they cry about? You know they would when they should be telling people to protect their own considering its a natural and necessary action unlike relying on the police that work for tyrannical gov’ts. Seems to me like they are part of the problem.

Reactions: gigamortis
Reactions: Mwalex
I hope everyone understands they wouldn’t be saying this if it isn’t in the works already. Truth be told you got a taste of it for a year or two during the height of the covid scam and it was both republicans and democrats in power that had no problem abusing your children and murdering your loved ones with the help of their police.
Wade is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: Sandhog308