PortaJohn

Reactions: gigamortis
qM7UtVdrcmV0.png

hbGR6Jf5RqOm.png

FEtY48O39Gjt.png

So, since I work in higher ed I will give you all my take. I think that what doesn’t get discussed enough is the number of students who leave college without a degree, but with substantial student loan debt. It’s all a game. These students know how to maximize their loans, as well as how to play the system. The schools get the payment for tuition, then gives a refund to the student for any loan amount over the cost of tuition. This is supposed to go toward helping with living expenses, but we all know how that works. Theses same students then do nothing in their classes, or do just enough to keep from getting kicked out for a while. Finally, they ride it out until they get kicked out of school. That’s when the loan finally stops. They are getting $40k+ in loans during this time, and never have any intention of paying them back. I see these students in my classes every semester, and it’s very obvious if you know the game. Now, there are plenty who take the loans and get a worthless degree that will never generate the income to pay loans back, but I promise the ones gaming the system are taking the largest bite of the loans that go to default.
For the most part....higher education is a scam!! The vast majority of upper middle class Americans are boot strap hard working tradesman and business owners. The myth that high schools push that the only way to success is with a degree....is utter bullshit. Higher education is necessary for some......but not nearly as many as the system says. Myself...my sons do well in the skilled trade world. My daughter with a B.S. in animal science struggles to find a career level job......to educated for entry level....not skilled enough for a well paying job.

These are the locusts.
Remember how you think when times get tough you'll live off the land?
You won't be able to.
They are everywhere destroying our natural resources.
The open border is more nefarious than you could imagine.

The Folly of Ukraine​

Karl Denninger explains how the imperial USA’s interventionist foreign policy is leading up to a Syracuse moment for the US empire:

1677776409557.png

For the most part....higher education is a scam!! The vast majority of upper middle class Americans are boot strap hard working tradesman and business owners. The myth that high schools push that the only way to success is with a degree....is utter bullshit. Higher education is necessary for some......but not nearly as many as the system says. Myself...my sons do well in the skilled trade world. My daughter with a B.S. in animal science struggles to find a career level job......to educated for entry level....not skilled enough for a well paying job.
Because most people these days who work at the high school level come from a college education. They didn’t go start a successful business and then decide to go teach K-12.

They only know how to perpetuate the cycle.

Reactions: gigamortis
  • Haha
Reactions: jungle45 and Mwalex
Just got off of the phone with a Discover agent. They know they have created a problem for themselves.

I’ve had this account for 24 years. I asked if they still wanted my business. The non-answer was pretty funny actually. Pretty much every purchase I make is on this account.

It’s going to be pretty amusing, the customers they have pissed off, if like me, have consistently made them a lot of money, no where near as much as those carrying balances, but reliable.

Just got off of the phone with a Discover agent. They know they have created a problem for themselves.

I’ve had this account for 24 years. I asked if they still wanted my business. The non-answer was pretty funny actually. Pretty much every purchase I make is on this account.

It’s going to be pretty amusing, the customers they have pissed off, if like me, have consistently made them a lot of money, no where near as much as those carrying balances, but reliable.
Something to consider;

As long as there are no annual membership fees (which there may be for Diner's Club, I don't know), just stop using the card/let it go dormant. Cancelling credit cards has a negative influence on your credit rating. Just stop using it and don't say anything to anyone. They don't care anyway. In essence, they've already weighed the pro's and con's of this action and have effectively thrown (present and future) gun owners under the bus. Fuck 'em, let 'em rot.

Chip’s actually my representative… long time community supporter and staunch conservative who backs up his talk. Good people…especially in comparison with the company he now keeps.

Still politicians gonna politic… but for the most part, Chip walks the walk.

Chip’s actually my representative… long time community supporter and staunch conservative who backs up his talk. Good people…especially in comparison with the company he now keeps.

he just needs 300 representatives, just like him, so he can get some stuff done.
The veto override is a nice thing

Ok.
I'll allow he is a good dude.
Let's think about a chihuahua. They make a lot of noise. Yes, they will bite shit out of you. The reality is they have little to no impact.
You'd need 250 yapping biting chihuahuas to actually make an impact.
Its hard to make an impact even then, when your opposition is 200 gangly mutts that foam at the mouth.

He is among a group of dogs who wield no real power, a group of betas. Doesn't matter he is an alpha.

So....he is just one of a couple ferocious little loudmouth dogs.

Reactions: TACC and 91Eunozs
Wait, isn't Norway a WEF puppet? Why are they allowing this then if we are indeed getting out of hydrocarbons for real? How is finding this much oil "promising" if we are supposed to be off of it within the next decade?

Reactions: TACC
The Communist in WA want you to rat on your LGS.