• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

XvuUqnjq31KI.jpeg

And they are begging the white farmers to come back to their own farms on a 99yr lease. Some are stupid enough to go back, they did not last long.

What people don't know is South Africa is the exact same thing. They got handed a fully self sustaining country able to meet the needs of their people and inside of a decade it falls apart. Never wonder why you never hear about it in "western" news.

And they are begging the white farmers to come back to their own farms on a 99yr lease. Some are stupid enough to go back, they did not last long.

What people don't know is South Africa is the exact same thing. They got handed a fully self sustaining country able to meet the needs of their people and inside of a decade it falls apart. Never wonder why you never hear about it in "western" news.

Reactions: gigamortis

Video: Romanian Senator Diana Iovanovici Sosoaca: “We have lived to witness the production of earthquakes on command.”

Last edited:
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Reactions: gigamortis
Fuck here's more of that damn inconvenient pesky truth!

Screen+Shot+2023-03-01+at+10.56.44+PM.png

"Welcome to the party pal!"

As someone who has studied AGW in depth for close to 20 years including actually reading many published climate science papers I can assure you that there exists ZERO science to support the AGW hypothesis. Not just a little bit, but zero fucking science and 100% of the AGW predictions have been wrong. Again, not even a little bit, not even one has come true. 100% wrong.

Hell, I even know people that set out to make a career out of climate science on the PHD level and after a few years quit their career path because they learned it's all garbage. They learned this when they followed the actual scientific process :ROFLMAO:

But let me support this journalist's revelation for a minute. I once had a coworker cut out an article from the local paper declaring that our state had the hottest year on record. The article sourced NOAA. Ok, so I go to NOAA and that was not at all what the data showed. I rubbed said coworkers face in the actual NOAA data that he was too lazy to go read himself and let's just say he was not happy at all that I pointed out how he had been lied to by his beloved media source and the data was there but he was too fucking lazy to go read it. I mean, the fucking "journalist" quoted NOAA and lied about what was there!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mwalex and theLBC

As someone who has studied AGW in depth for close to 20 years including actually reading many published climate science papers I can assure you that there exists ZERO science to support the AGW hypothesis. Not just a little bit, but zero fucking science and 100% of the AGW predictions have been wrong. Again, not even a little bit, not even one has come true. 100% wrong.

Hell, I even know people that set out to make a career out of climate science on the PHD level and after a few years quit their career path because they learned it's all garbage. They learned this when they followed the actual scientific process :ROFLMAO:

But let me support this journalist's revelation for a minute. I once had a coworker cut out an article from the local paper declaring that our state had the hottest year on record. The article sourced NOAH. Ok, so I go to NOAH and that was not at all what the data showed. I rubbed said coworkers face in the actual NOAH data that he was too lazy to go read himself and let's just say he was not happy at all that I pointed out how he had been lied to by his beloved media source and the data was there but he was too fucking lazy to go read it. I mean, the fucking "journalist" quoted NOAH and lied about what was there!

I don't know much about all this climate stuff. I can say there is something that I just can't get my head around......but sadly I need to tell a story first.

Storytime:

In high school I had a summer job at a green house. Not the main one where customers went, but the grow location....sounds illegal I know, but it was just trees, and plants and stuff. Some of the plants to be big enough to sell when the customers want them need to be started early so they are big, and have little green tomatos on them. A plant with one tomato will sell before one without, and one will no tomatos but flowers will sell before.....you get the idea.

In those greenhouses they had these CO2 generators. They ran off of propane. And it put the CO2 into the green house as the plants are suppose to like it. One of my jobs was to make sure they all are running and not let the tanks get too low.

I don't know if it does any good or not, but if CO2 is bad, why would a company spend that kind of money to make it. The air did smell "funny" in there, but that could be due to a dozen different things. None of the guys that did the manual work ever had a health issue that was not related to drinking the night before, or taking their girlfriend there.

I don't know much about all this climate stuff. I can say there is something that I just can't get my head around......but sadly I need to tell a story first.

Storytime:

In high school I had a summer job at a green house. Not the main one where customers went, but the grow location....sounds illegal I know, but it was just trees, and plants and stuff. Some of the plants to be big enough to sell when the customers want them need to be started early so they are big, and have little green tomatos on them. A plant with one tomato will sell before one without, and one will no tomatos but flowers will sell before.....you get the idea.

In those greenhouses they had these CO2 generators. They ran off of propane. And it put the CO2 into the green house as the plants are suppose to like it. One of my jobs was to make sure they all are running and not let the tanks get too low.

I don't know if it does any good or not, but if CO2 is bad, why would a company spend that kind of money to make it. The air did smell "funny" in there, but that could be due to a dozen different things. None of the guys that did the manual work ever had a health issue that was not related to drinking the night before, or taking their girlfriend there.

CO2 is natural and critical to survival for life on this planet. There is no science that supports the hypothesis of CO2 causing the earth to warm or weather events. That hypothesis was generated from supercomputer modeling in the late 70s, and every scientist that worked on that project has come out and said they were wrong. Every one of them.

Since then, literally every prediction has been wrong and no one that has followed the scientific process has been able to prove the hypothesis correct. Years ago when we were told that 97% of scientists agree with the AGW hypothesis, we were lied to...actually the number is flipped. Approx 3% of scientists globally try to prove it correct, but they fail. That 3% do it because they are paid by government to give them results that support their scam.

I've studied this in depth for a very long time. Believe me when I say there is literally zero science that supports the hypothesis of CO2 having an effect on the climate. Nevermind the extremely obvious fact that the earth has been slightly cooling over the past 100 years.

If they make paddling legal again, I'll volunteer my services and my paddle to spank those brats, not till they have had enough, but till I get tired.

As for the bitch that turned over the grill and threatened the street vendor; well she needs turned into a punching bag.
Agreed. She would have woke up in the hospital.

Drink some Kool-Aid and keep eatin' that crap.

A sugar replacement called erythritol – used to add bulk or sweeten stevia, monkfruit and keto reduced-sugar products – has been linked to blood clotting, stroke, heart attack and death, according to a new study.
“The degree of risk was not modest,” said lead study author Dr. Stanley Hazen, director of the Center for Cardiovascular Diagnostics and Prevention at the Cleveland Clinic Lerner Research Institute. People with existing risk factors for heart disease, such as diabetes, were twice as likely to experience a heart attack or stroke if they had the highest levels of erythritol in their blood, according to the study, published Monday in the journal Nature Medicine.

But let me support this journalist's revelation for a minute. I once had a coworker cut out an article from the local paper declaring that our state had the hottest year on record. The article sourced NOAH. Ok, so I go to NOAH and that was not at all what the data showed. I rubbed said coworkers face in the actual NOAH data that he was too lazy to go read himself and let's just say he was not happy at all that I pointed out how he had been lied to by his beloved media source and the data was there but he was too fucking lazy to go read it. I mean, the fucking "journalist" quoted NOAH and lied about what was there!
NOAA...

Reactions: plong and atomic41

World wide judgement is upon us it feels!

You ain't seen nothing yet.