• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

• Haha
Reactions: Beefmanne
photo_2023-02-27_07-10-51.jpg

Drink some Kool-Aid and keep eatin' that crap.

A sugar replacement called erythritol – used to add bulk or sweeten stevia, monkfruit and keto reduced-sugar products – has been linked to blood clotting, stroke, heart attack and death, according to a new study.
“The degree of risk was not modest,” said lead study author Dr. Stanley Hazen, director of the Center for Cardiovascular Diagnostics and Prevention at the Cleveland Clinic Lerner Research Institute. People with existing risk factors for heart disease, such as diabetes, were twice as likely to experience a heart attack or stroke if they had the highest levels of erythritol in their blood, according to the study, published Monday in the journal Nature Medicine.

LOLOL --- Annnnd yes. Right on time.

Yet another gasligthing article trying to blame the CLOT SHOTs on something, ANYTHING other than what's causing them the fucking VAX --brought to you by our government and Pfizer Moderna

LOLOL --- Annnnd yes. Right on time.

Yet another gasligthing article trying to blame the CLOT SHOTs on something, ANYTHING other than what's causing them the fucking VAX --brought to you by our government and Pfizer Moderna
right, this has probably been true since diet drinks were invented for fat people.
they are pulling shit from the archives to cover for the clotshots.

Sadly that douche has more money in her GoFundMe to further her lying than my group of fired people has gotten to defray lawyer costs fighting job loss for refusing the vaccine.
$12,000 wouldn’t buy lunch for the kind of lawyers it would take to sue Fox News

right, this has probably been true since diet drinks were invented for fat people.
they are pulling shit from the archives to cover for the clotshots.
I’ve seen more skinny people drinking diet soda than I have obese people…..remember the TAB craze….. in the 70’s

• Sad
Reactions: Doc68 and theLBC
Cool.. just kicked it over the 13K mark :)

Posted this on Locals page

View attachment 8089535
Awesome sauce.

Thank you!

Any exposure we get is good.

Seems like anytime it pops on a new venue the donations come alive again.

I can’t hazard a guess how long this stuff will drag along.

I figure another good year anyway.

So much for a timely judicial process.

Hopefully time and “breaking news” are on our side.

Hate to say it but our best Allie’s are families with personal experience and it seems many are “suddenly” finding out.

Last edited:
Reactions: theLBC

Biden, Janet Yellen & now Merrick Garland. Who else is going over and why? Well besides to get their kick backs!

Getting their "contracts' for the largest construction project this world has ever seen.
"Rebuild Ukraine"

Reactions: theLBC
Awesome sauce.

Thank you!

Any exposure we get is good.

Seems like anytime it pops on a new venue the donations come alive again.

I can’t hazard a guess how long this stuff will drag along.

I figure another good year anyway.

So much for a timely judicial process.

Hopefully time and “breaking news” are on our side.

Hate to say it but our best Allie’s are families with personal experience and it seems many are “suddenly” finding out.