• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

I'll stand by my earlier statements. Fauci needs to be tried and convicted of crimes against humanity. Then he should then be excecuted immediately after the verdict.
He was just a tool/figurehead.
Those truly in control would never let him make the decisions.
Still hang the little bastard with the rest.

R

lol, orly?

5Dw0h89kiUC0.jpeg
What is the definition of an "Expert" this week ?
Over in the Stock Market the phrase is "The numbers released did not meet expectations".... Who are these expectorates (SP) ?
Some common synonyms of expert are adept, proficient, skilled, and skillful........ Not seeing that in any of these clowns.
The world is changing much faster than a simple mind. Unfortunate.
My thoughts this morning = I'm missing the days of men having respect and courtesy. We have fallen a long ways.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender and 91Eunozs
:mad:

Been happening all over the gulf coast and southeast seaboard with fishing violations for over a decade.
Few years back a couple made the news in the Keys as they were caught having a nice shore lunch of tarpon and juvenile Goliath grouper. Goliath grouper and tarpon are nearly as protected as bald eagles.
Happens a hundred times a day.

• Angry
Reactions: UKDslayer

Take a long look.
Every time you go to the store, and obey the law, and pay for your shit, you pay for what they steal.
Let that sink in.
"Defending stuff isn't justification for violence." Oh really?
"The insurance will pay for it."
Oh really?
So free money pays for stolen stuff?

All of them need to be caned in the parking lot, immediately upon apprehension. Beat hell out of them in front of the public. This shit would stop.

Take a long look.
Every time you go to the store, and obey the law, and pay for your shit, you pay for what they steal.
Let that sink in.
Oh really?

All of them need to be caned in the parking lot, immediately upon apprehension. Beat hell out of them in front of the public. This shit would stop.
Yeah, it ain't "the BIG, Bad Corporations" hosing everyone, making things unaffordable. It's the fucking criminals that make everything cost more.

Some of the comments on Twitter were mind numbingly stupid.........

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Take a long look.
Let that sink in.
Oh really?

They say “insurance will pay”…. Then the store closes and all the employees are out of work.

She must be earning a living, from selling the stolen merchandise. They should have arrested her, a few arrests and life will be harder for her.
Nah. Bet she already has a long rap sheet.
Jail doesn't work. We should put a lot less people in jail. Corporal punishment, INCLUDING time on a pea farm(oh come on, you know I'm all about slavery, what you told yourself).
Cane them, work them, or shoot them.

they are now admitting that they knew the clotshots didn't stop shit.

So what was the penalty, in that municipality, for not getting the shot?

So, hoser, you want to forgive & forget then move on; eh? You weren’t harmed by passing a bad ordinance.

So, hoser, what about you pieces of moose snot compensating the unvaxxed for all the harm you caused them?

Reactions: gigamortis

They took a very old page from the "Hell's Angel's" play book.
If you look back in the history of the Hell's Angel's they were never represented by a Public Defender. They always had their own representation.
When a member's child wanted to become an attorney the Club would put them through law school.
When the club needed representation, they had some of the best.
SPLC is doing the same thing..... "Their People" representing "Their People"..... We the People are paying for the prosecuting attorneys.
Similar to incest.

So Antifa chased police out of their police station during the George Floyd riots and then burned it down behind them

Nope. They were ordered to abandon 3rd precinct by the communist governor and mayor and the NG was not called in on purpose. This was all by design. There's a lot more going on that the news did not tell you about. That riot was started by a glowninja (look up umbrella man), and convoys of busses brought in rioters from out of town. I saw them with my own eyes. Bus loads of black clad freaks, pretty sure they weren't here on a vacation getaway. Hell, I can even tell you the hotel they were bussed to and I'll bet they had rooms paid for.

The city has big plans to eliminate all the businesses and lots of housing on east lake street area to build high rise ghettos. The riots were the perfect opportunity to make that happen. They needed that property and they also need to completely break down and retire/quit/purge good police so that they can finish obamas plan of a national federalized police force. Don't worry, you FTP'ers are going to get your wish soon...but you won't like what's coming.

According to an explosive document newly uncovered by a Federal Bureau of Investigation whistleblower, the FBI’s Richmond office repeatedly cited the far-left smear factory the Southern Poverty Law Center in an intelligence bulletin, violating longstanding FBI guidelines on the SPLC’s credibility.
“We got briefings that SPLC was not legitimate when I was at Quantico,” Kyle Seraphin, who served six years at the FBI as a special agent before getting indefinitely suspended without pay in June 2022, told The Daily Signal in a phone interview Wednesday. Seraphin published the document on UncoverDC.com Wednesday.

Reactions: devildog93
eric brockovich is a terrorist? our government is out of control if this is true.

The irony that someone who DID participate in actual environmental terrorism that could have cost human (lumberjack) lives is now heading BLM (Bureau of Land Management) is not lost.

Last edited: