• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

All this faffing about, hilarious.
Massie just said, the tapes have changed his perception of what happened.
I dont care how much you think your representative is special, he ain't.
None of them are on your side.
If you don't understand what kabuki theatre is, you might want to look it up.
You are being entertained.
Bread and circuses.
The Capitol is the big top.
Its a show.

Last edited:
Lefty Graham sure talks tough. The last time that I read the constitution, the POTUS was the CIC for the armed forces.

Only he can order the military to do anything. Congress controls the purse strings.

Lefty has talked tough on the Ukraine but like King Poopy Pants, he has ignored the southern border for a long time.

Both he and Poppy Pants are like enemas. We all know what enemas produce.

thats-bait-mad-max.gif

This town is just opposite Brownsville TX. They traveled for cheap plastic surgery.
In some of the pictures that I saw, it appeared that at least two of the bodies on the ground were of a particular race that has a propensity to wear their pants halfway down their thighs, exposing copious amounts of underwear. That is what I think I saw in this case. Makes me question whether or not it was "mistaken identity", plastic surgery, or indeed, a drug deal of some sort having gone bad.

In some of the pictures that I saw, it appeared that at least two of the bodies on the ground were of a particular race that has a propensity to wear their pants halfway down their thighs, exposing copious amounts of underwear. That is what I think I saw in this case. Makes me question whether or not it was "mistaken identity", plastic surgery, or indeed, a drug deal of some sort having gone bad.

Was a female with them? Maybe she was the one that wasn't hurt seriously. Why go there for drug deal?

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Was a female with them? Maybe she was the one that wasn't hurt seriously. Why go there for drug deal?
I believe that yes, I saw a female sitting upright, on the ground. Then, she was the first to be loaded into the bed of the pickup. She than sat down (again, upright), in the bed of the pickup while the other dead mean were loaded in. Had to be terrifying.

Yeah, a lot of unanswered questions. I'm just not buying into the official narrative, as a matter of principle. I'm not saying what happened, I'm just saying what it (possibly) looks like to me.

I dunno, sometimes some not so smart people do some not so smart things. I think even crossing the border was their first mistake.

Last edited:

Just a reminder: Bourda, the Pfizer CEO, is a vet who has as his claim to fame inventing a vaccine causing complete sterilization (of animals). His claim to infamy we all know.

All this faffing about, hilarious.
Massie just said, the tapes have changed his perception of what happened.
I dont care how much you think your representative is special, he ain't.
None of them are on your side.
If you don't understand what kabuki theatre is, you might want to look it up.
You are being entertained.
Bread and circuses.
The Capitol is the big top.
Its a show.

Attachments

• No one is coming 2.jpg
    No one is coming 2.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 100