• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

they are exposing themselves as communists, warmongers and people that hate america?
bender!

vnUfMIrfyCxQ.jpeg

If actual video from the event, regardless of any MSM "depiction", does not agree with the official report there is a problem. A problem which many seem insistent to contain. It is interesting that the events Senator McConnell says he, and others witnessed, likely happened as he, and others, were in lockdown for their "safety".

Thank you,
MrSmith

Reactions: Mwalex
Hmmm,....I wonder why:

The chart below breaks down the population and percentage for each race and ethnicity in Maryland.

• 49.40% White 3,035,807
  • 29.40% Black/African American 1,806,220
  • 0.20% Native 9,657
  • 10.60% Hispanic 650,357
  • 6.40% Asian 394,720
  • 0.00% Hawaiian/Pacific Islander 2,102
  • 3.60% Two or more races 221,931
  • 0.50% Other 27,751

Hmmm,....I wonder why:

The chart below breaks down the population and percentage for each race and ethnicity in Maryland.

• 49.40% White 3,035,807
  • 29.40% Black/African American 1,806,220
  • 0.20% Native 9,657
  • 10.60% Hispanic 650,357
  • 6.40% Asian 394,720
  • 0.00% Hawaiian/Pacific Islander 2,102
  • 3.60% Two or more races 221,931
  • 0.50% Other 27,751
I think it should be raised to 65 so I can get some trigger time in so I can use the toe tags that I over paid for in the PX .

Reactions: Mwalex
  • Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Leominster is the good side of the tracks…..try visiting Shitburg.
Been to Fitchburg many times but as much of a shithole as it is, Leominster is only half a rung different and with more high $ drugs since people lead a better living there.

Grew up in Lynn...I know the shitholes

Last edited:
Been to Fitchburg many times but as much of a shithole as it is, Leominster is only half a rung different and with more high $ drugs since people lead a better living there.

Grew up in Lynn...I know the shitholes
Lynn goes to Shitburg to enjoy the quiet country life.

One neat thing in Lynn is the old Coast defense battery.

Anyone in the family tell stories of the big mother firing?

HA

Not in my family. They got there in the late 50s off the boat
They would have just missed it….

Makes me sad to see that much investment now just a concrete shell probably littered with needles and burnt spoons.

Sign of how far this country has fallen.

Lynn went from a place of opportunity and promise to utter despair.

They would have just missed it….

Makes me sad to see that much investment now just a concrete shell probably littered with needles and burnt spoons.

Sign of how far this country has fallen.

Lynn went from a place of opportunity and promise to utter despair.
It was a solid blue collar middle class community. The leather industry (shoes, coats, etc.) and more importantly GE provided many good paying jobs. GE employed almost 20,000 people in Lynn.

Don't get me wrong, we had many issues...bad schools, extreme crime due to other factors. However, the political corruption, the lack of investment in schools due to the loss of jobs - exporting of the leather trade and GE consolidation, the rise of halfway houses and low income housing, killed the city in the 80s.

It was a crying shame...it is now happening on a National level

Reactions: pmclaine