• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Thats the future of Minnesota too. The Democrats will permanently control the state now. They have rigged the election laws and everybody gets a ID/DL on their signature. Including illegals'. With a ID/DL they are automatically registered to vote and will get a ballot mailed to whatever address is on the ID/DL.
Add in ever increasing taxes as the dems have tied the state budget to inflation. Plus the Democrats here love everything that Cali dems pass. We will get all the insanity that California dem's can dream up. All that and freeze your ass off for 6 months out of the year.
Minnesota is now the cold California.

I sense a uhaul shortage coming in Minnesota's near future!

And the beat goes on...

Illegal to sell veterinary antibiotics/vaccines at the feed store without a Rx from a veterinarian. Vets aren’t supposed to prescribe anything without seeing the animal. That's going to raise beef prices.

Just another attack vector to crush independent farmers and the middle class.

Reactions: Mwalex
335002_f27s8r1momchg5o_full.jpeg

What the fuck is this shit, and why are they searching me on linkedn?
Welcome to Oxford Nanopore technologies. Our goal is to enable the analysis of any living thing, by any person, in any environment. Explore our scalable DNA sequencing products and services including the portable MinION and powerful PromethION

Caved my ass! 98 % Plus of republicans are political scum ! Same as the Democrats. The political class cares nothing for average Americans or the country! They only serve themselves and their masters globalist corporatists! Never do they represent their supposed voters!

Last edited:

Now, it is true that Dr. Fauci and [British expert] Dr. Farrar in London were very powerful research officials… I don’t know what the reason was… If you’re looking at the timeline on May 21, just a few weeks after the Nature Medicine article had come out, two of the signers of the original email to Dr. Fauci, that is Dr. Andersen and Dr. Farry, were rewarded a $9 million grant for the–

JORDAN: So there are nine million reasons why they changed their mind. I knew you’d get to it, I read that last night. Three days after they say it came from a lab, they change their position and the only intervening event is a conference call with Dr. Fauci and Dr. Collins. Again, a call that Dr. Redfield was not allowed to be on, the head of the CDC and on the Coronavirus task. And then three months later, shazam, they get nine million bucks from Dr. Fauci. Well isn’t that something?

Reactions: UKDslayer

Mexico kidnapping exposes America's growing medical tourism problem: 1.2MILLION US citizens cross border each year for cut-price face lifts, tummy tucks and butt lifts where they can save thousands

but wait, it wasn't about medical proceedure.. more live at 10

Cocaine cowboys: American man killed in Mexico border kidnap was jailed in 2015 for 'drugs manufacture' - while the other three ALL have lengthy drug raps

Mexico kidnapping exposes America's growing medical tourism problem: 1.2MILLION US citizens cross border each year for cut-price face lifts, tummy tucks and butt lifts where they can save thousands

but wait, it wasn't about medical proceedure.. more live at 10

Cocaine cowboys: American man killed in Mexico border kidnap was jailed in 2015 for 'drugs manufacture' - while the other three ALL have lengthy drug raps

Surprise surpise. Color me shocked. The shooting makes sense now.