• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

bender!

YtAJSJRLp3HA.jpeg

:mad:

If you want to look it up. The Kenyan granted the companies that have wind turbines an unbelievable amount of privileged to kill bald eagles.
Wind turbines or the rejects the current regime have allowed to cross the border.
There's more to be outraged by.

Reactions: gigamortis
And the beat goes on...

Illegal to sell veterinary antibiotics/vaccines at the feed store without a Rx from a veterinarian. Vets aren’t supposed to prescribe anything without seeing the animal. That's going to raise beef prices.

And the beat goes on...

Illegal to sell veterinary antibiotics/vaccines at the feed store without a Rx from a veterinarian. Vets aren’t supposed to prescribe anything without seeing the animal. That's going to raise beef prices.

hmm, i got a bunch of animal antibiotics online for emergency or eotwawki.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
hmm, i got a bunch of animal antibiotics online for emergency or eotwawki.
The loophole was the fish antibiotics. I'm sure those days are over.

Control Control Control

This is still a loophole for SHTF scenarios.

Last edited:
And the beat goes on...

Katelyn Stegall is an ignorant bootlicking feckless cunt.

"This is a good thing."

This is specifically targeting small time and subsistence farmers.

Like Ive been saying... they need to manufacture HUGE diversions... not only to distract attention but to roll in a complete lock down, cbdc, stop the vax discovery, prevent Trump II, etc

Nah. Bet she already has a long rap sheet.
Jail doesn't work. We should put a lot less people in jail. Corporal punishment, INCLUDING time on a pea farm(oh come on, you know I'm all about slavery, what you told yourself).
Cane them, work them, or shoot them.

You have no idea, it is really true 90% of our time is dealing with under 1% of the population.....over and over and over again.

Reactions: quietmike and Loner
Somebody tell me again how we are getting rid of oil. The oil companies and several countries disagree. Another example:

It’s beginning to look like the world is bifurcating into countries that use oil and those that do not. If you think Namibia and the other countries that are finding reserves won’t form economic trading blocs as well as political alliances with those that want to use it you’re crazy. They will make every attempt to preserve and increase their GDP, and other countries will be beholden to them for all the things made with petroleum as a raw input.

Last edited:

Who is going to man all of this equipment? Old men and 14year olds that have been conscripted into the Ukranian army? Seems plausible...

A759C9B4-370D-42C8-AE34-09788F93F1F9.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: atomic41
None of those people pictured should have a single day of peace for the rest of their lives. They lied to the people and tortured American citizens that were being used as political pawns. The deaths that have occurred since then is on their hands. They are traitors one and all and should be treated accordingly.

They burned equipment right under a transmission tower.
I cant comprehend why the cops didn't open fire when the mortars' were fired and the gas bombs were thrown. If that's not reasonable cause , what is? Only when they take a pot shot at you?

Reactions: TACC