• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

tjBkZECFDeaX.png

World wide judgement is upon us it feels!
Army worms. We have them here frequently. The worst are the beetles that hatch out and eat them - aggressive and voracious, they end up eating each other. Army worms can destroy an entire field in a day. I have seen them eat bark off a tree. Big tomato worms usually come out with them.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
OUTSTANDING!! Robert Barnes involved with the most likely to win lawsuit against Pfizer goes over the details --def the very best deep look into Pfizers evil corrupt bullshit. If case doesnt move forward all hope is absolutely gone forever.

Best coverage Ive seen yet, very worth the time.

That would be fine if the base model price was reflective of it. It's how it used to be many years ago. Dealer put in things like bumpers on trucks, premium wheels, etc.

I think a vehicle with base or no amenities would be very popular if the price ACTUALLY reflects that. As it is, that's not the case because they don't actually make base models much and the price savings is nominal when spending 60k

in todays market there is nothing of the sort, everything was blamed on the cocovirus to price gouge everything. bought a new toyota hiace last year, it was $10k more than my vw, yet my vw has way more features and creature comforts than the toyota. was going to trade the vw on the top of the range amarok, but after looking at the features, and at $90+k and no tray cover i said fuck that. stealerships made excuses that some people wanted this cover or that cover, i told them at that price why isnt the basic cover included. fuck you very much. everything is a rip off. the price of used cars here has gone mental. this fuck knuckle thinks his mini is worth nearly $100k...

photo_2023-03-04_21-47-00.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 91Eunozs
CO2 is natural and critical to survival for life on this planet. There is no science that supports the hypothesis of CO2 causing the earth to warm or weather events. That hypothesis was generated from supercomputer modeling in the late 70s, and every scientist that worked on that project has come out and said they were wrong. Every one of them.

Since then, literally every prediction has been wrong and no one that has followed the scientific process has been able to prove the hypothesis correct. Years ago when we were told that 97% of scientists agree with the AGW hypothesis, we were lied to...actually the number is flipped. Approx 3% of scientists globally try to prove it correct, but they fail. That 3% do it because they are paid by government to give them results that support their scam.

I've studied this in depth for a very long time. Believe me when I say there is literally zero science that supports the hypothesis of CO2 having an effect on the climate. Nevermind the extremely obvious fact that the earth has been slightly cooling over the past 100 years.

even if we ignore what was said the numbers dont lie

“If ye love wealth better than Liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of Freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may Posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
~ Samuel Adams

This is going to make sites like grinder so hard to trust now.
No serious rifleman gets on these sites to begin with. These women could be drop-dead gorgeous in real life but I couldn't give two Hershey squirts about them.

Besides, didn't someone try something else like this in the past? Look how that turned out.

iu

There's more fun to be had on the shooting range.

Reactions: TACC
Reactions: gigamortis
Biggest most important case --if this loses ALL IS LOST.

Pfizer gets to walk away scott free.

also

OUTSTANDING!! Robert Barnes involved with the most likely to win lawsuit against Pfizer goes over the details --def the very best deep look into Pfizers evil corrupt bullshit. If case doesnt move forward all hope is absolutely gone forever.

Biggest most important case --if this loses ALL IS LOST.

Pfizer gets to walk away scott free.

also

I tend to think lawsuits are still a little early. Not enough potential jurors that have lost loved ones due to the vax yet. That'll happen with time though.

Also, I knew something was fucky with all of this when con-gress absolved drug manufacturers of liability, what, back in about 2017 ? :unsure:

It'll be interesting though. I anticipate that judges will toss lawsuits due to the immunity granted by con-gress to the drug companies. It'll be just one more, great big "fuck you" thumb in the public's eye when it does happen.

Last edited:

If this was caused by wide gauge or other track related issues, there will be hell to pay. The FRA will look to fry any and all employees related to this track structure.

If this was operator error (meaning the engineer's fault) this guy may be looking at jail time.

The FRA doesn't like looking bad and they are really looking bad lately.

That's what you get building or buying a house who's backyard is a local expressway.

All kidding aside, I just hope no one is hurt. Property can be rebuilt!