• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Amen. And knowing that hell awaits them gives me a warm fuzzy. I am not perfect, I am a sinner like anyone else. And thankful to God for the good things and bounty in my life. In fact, I really came to appreciate Him when He brought my wife back (middle of the night), unbeknownst to me. She was in the hospital and had a Code Blue. And she was revived and is alive today. I thank God. And believe that He will punish the sinful. And yes, killing babies, innocent in all regards, is a sin.

Comedian Owen Benjamin, now an outcast, had a great bit in his stand-up. He said he had asked a lady if she could kill Hitler when he was a baby or even being born, knowing what we know now of history. And she found that distasteful. And he said, "Yeah, but going to the clinic, you just killed a baby who was provably NOT Hitler, just so that you could keep the money for your Netflix account!"

Amen to the punishment of the wicked.
The Bible tells us not to be envious of the prosperities of the wicked because they will have their reward eventually. (paraphrasing). And that God is the supreme source of justice. But it does us good to see a little justice in this wasteland.

Remember these bumper stickers? I used to see them back in the 70's.
il_794xN.3654520729_b71p.jpg

Which means his arrival is closer than ever.

I fear you misunderstood my comment to the original meme.
Old men aren't usually stupid enough to fall for Alphabet Trix. We didn't live through the trials of this life, just to do something impulsive.

None of the people in that entire incident in Texas, were supposed to be in this country.
The whole thing is a created situation.

Dude, you ain't seen anything yet. It's going to get a lot worse, this is just a little preview. The Newsome/Rice (or Rice/Newsome) regime is where the really dark stuff begins. The NWO is getting ready to dump pedo pete soon, he was just a placeholder buying some time. Get ready.
I agree. In the last few weeks the level of open, bold crazy in Canukistan and the US has ramped up precipitously across government, social media, and classic political sparring. Not hiding, no shame, and lots of provocative statements to draw violent responses from those who see what is happening. Even the cloud seeding “climate modification” is blatant and almost constant overhead. Sound crazy? Don’t worry, whatever is driving the frantic schedule will show the real misery soon.

Reactions: atomic41
Parents and other adults that expose children to this evil should feel their flesh ripped open with a Roman flagellum, poured over with salt then set adrift on an iceberg in the Artic ocean.
Too complicated…

Bullwhip

Coarse salt/Vinegar paste applied

Et Voila

Even the cloud seeding “climate modification” is blatant and almost constant overhead. Sound crazy? Don’t worry, whatever is driving the frantic schedule will show the real misery soon.

I totally agree, the skies over our house often look like tic-tac toe boards. Geo engineering is a real thing. If you’re not familiar with Dane Wigington he has an informative site pertaining to just this. https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

…What do you do when you have, in effect, co conspirators of the Biden family inside the agencies, inside our intelligence agencies, the Department of Justice, the FBI. And you have the political party, the Democrats, who couldn’t care less, have no interest whatsoever in the corruption that is being uncovered bit by bit as we pull back the layers of the onion here… He must preserve his emails. We must get to the bottom of this. We need to show how corrupt these individuals are.

When the pscychiatrist gave his reasons why the world is a better place now compared to the past the entire theatre audience busted out laughing including myself.

The Demon to the Psychiatrist after his woke speech…“James, I think I Love You.” Classic!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Look out Houston in the next few weeks something bad is going to happen. These drills seem to be precursors for a real event of some kind.

Great…now when I see tanks and cattle trailers pull up I should expect a load of government employees just here to help.

94C739DA-78EA-4C2B-85BA-7D5CD09A3305.jpeg

9CDE0464-F9E4-49E7-9058-586511ACB8C8.jpeg

Reactions: Devildog

Look out Houston in the next few weeks something bad is going to happen. These drills seem to be precursors for a real event of some kind.

Practicing urban warfare under the guise of nuclear threat. Obama did this before too.

He won't be primaried (short of Xiden's untimely passing), but will he get enough traction or publicity to be enough of a threat to follow in the footstep of his father & uncle (to be assassinated by ...)?

One thing to be anti-jab, but he is blatantly calling out the globalist and the climate change agenda...that's totally in contradicion with their next lockdown plans.

Last edited: