• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Imagine that........

Imagine that........

1682711969512.jpeg

Personally I think that doing this to the people that follow this religion is not going to go well. Their history takes a pretty dim view on people or groups "screwing around" in their religious beliefs.

What I think will happen is they (followers of Islam) will start to get sporty, and then the TV will tell people that these people are now more "dangerous" then MAGA republicans.....well perhaps not that far but you get the drift.

In the UK at least one school in the news (probably more) backed off their evil agenda because so many Islamic families pulled their kids out of the school. It's starting to happen in the US but not in big enough numbers yet.

I’m guessing they found out the vaccine was wildly more successful than they expected.

They know there will be no resistance to the agenda.
Could be right on this, or...people with critical thinking skills, have smartened up.
This is going to be a fight. I think we are going to see massive amounts of push back. People don't trust media anymore. The medical profession is on thin ice. I want to believe there are more of us, than the lemmings. I DO want to believe, so there's that. I'm not a quitter, not yet anyways. Mac
Oh...I still wouldn't mind, if I read about that little hotel being vaporized during their next social. Shit, I just didn't say that, did I??

Reactions: WaltHer
4th mandated former coworker I personally worked with had a heart attack this week before turning 45. Two had heart attacks, 1 blood clots, 1 coma and vent.

None of them will admit this is anything mandate related.

Ostriches with heads in sand.
A colleague of mine in business had the vax, boosters, still got the beer flu. And then got blood clots, even though his family had no history of that. So, when the rehab where my wife lives asked if she should have a beer flu booster, I said no. (I have her medical PoA and also durable PoA.)

so now my taxes are being used to fight for mutilation of children.
of course, it will be paid for by obamacare...so we pay for that too.
bender!

this cannot be organic. they are being programmed...change my mind.

I would have told you 20 years ago, that it is ALL programmed or burned into their psyche. I would have been shouted down and called a hater.

Can you imagine being the interpreter for that idiot when she goes overseas? Whatever she says in her word-salad-English cannot be translated.

It was easier to understand what the collie was barking about on "Lassie."

You forgot...she is her own interpreter! :ROFLMAO: I think she can say, "I'll suck you off for a job" in any language.

can you guys ask for a refund for the 4 years of bullshitfuckery?

Dude, you ain't seen anything yet. It's going to get a lot worse, this is just a little preview. The Newsome/Rice (or Rice/Newsome) regime is where the really dark stuff begins. The NWO is getting ready to dump pedo pete soon, he was just a placeholder buying some time. Get ready.

"I dunno Bobby, you had to have known they were going to pull that bullshit. Why did you even bother doing the interview in the first place ? Yes, I realize candidates need (positive) exposure, but they shit on you and gave you nothing but negative exposure. No/zero exposure is better than that".

Fact is The Constitution does not exist anymore. Saying that is a violation of this or that amendment is a waste of time. I am truly sorry to say that but I believe most Americans don't know or care about it at all. I have changed my focus from preserving The US to making sure my Friends and Family survive all this nonsense. The people in power don't give a shit about You, your Family or The Constitution.

Fact is The Constitution does not exist anymore. Saying that is a violation of this or that amendment is a waste of time. I am truly sorry to say that but I believe most Americans don't know or care about it at all. I have changed my focus from preserving The US to making sure my Friends and Family survive all this nonsense. The people in power don't give a shit about You, your Family or The Constitution.

This guy gets it. The best thing you can do is prepare yourself and loved ones for the dark days ahead.

Isn’t there a law against murdering interns by drowning them in your car and isn’t there a law against lobotomizing your sister if you don’t like what she says, you fucking Kennedys have been breaking the law for 120 years, so fuck you……..